12

PART TWELVE !
beseeched of the guilty.

"MARISE L/N?" SANZU HARUCHIYO MURMURS the name with a mouthful of food, one hand lifting a paper of olden records of deceased family members and associates under your name. Koko recites the records with ease. "he was asphyxiated in a river then he was later mauled by street dogs, he was just eighteen at that time."

"Mamoru l/n?"

"when the police arrived at the penthouse, his body was found near the kitchen with a bullet wound, he bled out to death. y/n l/n who was seventeen at that time was nowhere to be found, though evidences pointed that a criminal organization by the name of Quoia was behind the murder but the case was closed not long after and was never brought up again."

"Mars Ichigo?"

"now it's three weeks after the incident, she was shot two times in the back at a public club each bullet hitting vital points, the perpetrator immediately fled the scene after shooting and since it took place in a busy club the police had a hard time determining who had necessarily caused this murder and are still trying to find more evidences."

"my bet is on Quoia again." Mocchi speaks between the teetering conversations of Sanzu and Koko, sipping burning alcohol down his throat. Sanzu turns his head from the ivory and replies to the blond's statement, his skillful fingers that held chopsticks separating vegetable from his soup. "to try and take back their lost princess?"

"mhm."

"that seems a little excessive though, even for a cocaine distributor of an organization." Ran says, his eyebrows knitted in a frown.

    Rindou who sat beside him comments, shoveling a piece of grilled barbecue meat onto his cheek. "not impossible though." to which his brother Ran nods and they immediately dropped the subject, continuing to partake upon the small banquet Kokonoi had hosted due to a successful business deal that they made recently. all the executives are present however their platinum-haired boss though he was present for a few short minutes he immediately left after an hour or so with Takeomi being his designated driver for the day.

    whilst the executives minded their own business devouring the food in front of them, only one of the hungry gentlemen didn't have the appetite to finish the meal, nor to stomach anything in fact.

    ever since the murder of your friend, Kakucho has not stopped thinking about you.

    the aegean's mind is raging a riot as little nitpick voices of 'we're you alright?' 'how are you feeling?' 'do you need some company?' paint the back of his mind in worrisomely. he had not spoken a single word since he had arrived to the party, only taking small bitesize out of his platter full of food, beclouded by concerns that he was not suppose to think about or to feel about now that he is nothing but a criminal to a dangerous yakuza.

Mocchi spares a glance when he sees his companion reaching for a shot glass, the male tips the alcohol bottle towards Kakucho which catches his attention in an instant.

"finally joining us, Kakucho?" to this, he hums out a baritone, watching quietly as he allowed his colleague to pour the uncolored liquid into the cool caved in surface of his glass, filling it to the brim as it twinkles in kaleidoscope. oh how badly Kakucho wanted to forget about you; he really, really wanted to as he preps the alcoholic glass towards his pomegranate lips to wash away his pink-painted organs (his heart and crumpled up brain and his cold-sweat roadwork veins.) from all his worries and troubles with its burning taste. but you were leaking down his mind more evidently like putrid kerosene so odious and so addicting like drugs' summer ballad.