1. Stay away from him

"Little Jones, your time is over

"Little Jones, your time is over." The guys' soccer team runs over to us. Some of the girls start to wipe away their sweat with their shirts so the guys can see their sports bras. I guess that we can be as bad as the guys are. "We need the field for our practice."

"Just give us ten more minutes to finish this game. That is all we ask." My brother is debating on saying yes because he knows that I care about soccer a lot. Maybe even more than him. They get the field for more hours in the week because they can make something out of it. The girls' team on the other hand can only dream that a scout comes and sees us play.

We are on our own.

"Our new coach is going to arrive in two minutes and we want to make a good impression. You know that we would give you the field otherwise." I am jealous of them because they get a new coach who will probably care about them. Our coach rarely comes and when he does, he just sits on his phone playing games. I am the one who leads the team and makes sure we have playtime.

Not a lot of people know it but I was the one who made this team happen. I was jealous of my brother getting into college because of his soccer skills. He could join a team while I couldn't because there wasn't a girls' team at our college.

So, I made one by offering up most of my sleep to make decent plans to show the board of directors. They weren't all fans of another team but we agreed to some terms, ones I really don't like, but I took them because they were all I was going to get.

We get to the field two times a week before the guys' team practices. And we can only play a game on our own field when we win the championship. Something we haven't won once.

"Why do you even need those minutes? It is not that you girls have a game coming up." My brother slaps the back of the guy's head knowing I can't do it. I wish I could slap the guy but I also know that he is best friends with the son of the principal.

"Fuck off, dude." His lips slightly edge up. He knows damn well that I can't say something to him otherwise I did all of my protests for nothing. "If only you would give me a chance."

"Don't bully my sister, dude. She might not look strong but she can rip your balls off with ease. Trust me on my word." My twin brother and I are very much alike. We both know what we want and we go for it. Even if we hurt people along the way.

"That is such a backhanded compliment." He rolls his eyes at me while both of our teams are loving our banter. But the one that catches my attention is Connor, my brother's best friend, who is smiling widely at me. "You don't really accept compliments."

"Because I know most of them is to get into my pants." Laughter makes me look over at Connor who is now looking at the both of us. We are both standing with our arms crossed over each other. "Don't look at me. I don't give compliments to anyone. Especially not you."

"I don't want compliments from you either." I fight the urge to stick my tongue out to him. I know that it is childish but he brings that side out of me.  And it would just give him another reason to find me childish."I just need ten more minutes to play with my team. That is all I am asking for."