25. Camera

"Please, let me take one picture?" Brynn is once again on top of me, holding my camera in front of my face

"Please, let me take one picture?" Brynn is once again on top of me, holding my camera in front of my face. For some reason, she always gets on top of me. Not that I am complaining because she looks fucking good on top. "No, darling. I told you that I only like taking pictures. I am rather on the other side of the camera."

"But I want to see how good I am." She bites her bottom lip and it is going to take me a full-on two seconds to agree with her. She only has to say please and I am willing to do anything for her. Which she knows.

"You can take a picture of someone else. We should go out otherwise Landon might think I am keeping you hostage here." She takes another look at me while I am too busy staring at her in my shirt. She looks insanely good in it and it makes me want to go for another round.

It was a shock that she decided to tie me up and ride me. I thought she would be innocent and let me do the job. But she changed into a whole different person this morning when she got on top of me. I guess that her books aren't as innocent as I thought they would be. She apparently learned a thing or two from it.

"I want a picture of you. And then, we can go outside and eat something." She has my camera strap wrapped around her neck and it looks good. She is the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen in my life. Tan skin, and little freckles on her body which are only known by me because I am the only one who is going to see her naked for the rest of the future.

She might think that one day we are going to break up because I might get bored of her but that won't happen. The only reason why I would let go of her is that I am dead. Some people will call me crazy because I am still so young but I don't care. Brynn is the only person that I want.

"I am going to save this before you erase it." She took a few shots before I could reach out to her and stop her. Her little smile on her face makes me forget about the whole reason why I don't take pictures of myself. I am willing to do anything if that makes her happy.

"Enjoy it because it will be the last time you do this." She sticks her tongue out when I reach for the camera strap. She starts to slap my hands away while taking pictures. Most of those will look insanely bad but I won't tell her that. I am not going to bruise her ego and I might edit the decent ones so they look good before I show them to her.

"We are dating now, Mason. I am going to take every opportunity to take a picture of you." I can hear Landon on the other side of the door, waiting for us to leave my room. He has been wanting to talk to us since last night when we left him on the couch with his mouth wide open.

It was like kicking your dog when we closed the door behind us without saying another word to him. He looked so betrayed that for a second I felt bad about not staying with him. He was probably waiting for me to watch a movie since that is what we always do. Movie nights are our thing and I kind of forgot about that.

"I won't complain if it means you are on top of me." She pinches me and I pretend to be hurt because that makes her feel better about it. She thinks that it hurts but I don't even feel it. If someone would ask me where she pinched me, I wouldn't even know where.