28. Tight dress

Brynn is wearing one of those tight dresses that my sister keeps on sending me

Brynn is wearing one of those tight dresses that my sister keeps on sending me. She wants to wear one of those to her graduation party which is not happening for three more years. But I love how she cares about my opinion about the dresses she wants to wear and where she will wear them too.

Her brown hair has wavy curls because of the braid that I made for her yesterday. Since she found out that I can do those, she has been asking me to do them for her. Every single time before practice she sits in front of me and I braid her hair without her even asking me to. I love doing it because those little things show her that I love her.

I haven't really said it to her because I am a bit scared of it. I am not used to the whole girlfriend thing yet because my other girlfriends were never really serious. They never met my mother while with Brynn I am planning for her to meet my mom soon. I even asked Flora to come because I want her to meet Brynn which is a big deal.

I haven't told Brynn that because she would be stressing about it for the remainder of the days. Wanting to make sure everything is perfect to meet my mother.

"You want to leave?" She smiles brightly at me and it makes me smile. "You don't mind? I can handle this shit a bit longer if you want to stay."

"Please, I have wanted to leave the moment I saw you in that suit." She gets up from her seat after giving Dallas and Connor a little wave. "Don't leave me alone, Brynn. I can't handle all of these guys."

A girl with auburn hair looks at us and Brynn smiles politely at me. She isn't sure what to do because a part of her wants to go home but another part wants to stay for Violet. And I can't be the jerk who makes her go home when her friend needs her.

She has told me a lot about Violet and how she isn't sure if Connor likes her. But the guy asked her to come to this benefit evening which he has never done before. Or well, that is what Brynn has told me when she was on the phone with Violet who was hyperventilating. I actually found it adorable to see them both freaking out because Connor asked her out.

"That Hunter guy even told me that he would gladly take me home if Connor isn't the one satisfying my needs." Brynn squeezes my hand and that is her way of telling me that she is sorry we aren't leaving directly because she needs to be here for her friend.

And I know how much she cares about her friends so I squeeze her hand back three times before sitting back down. "Go. I might start a conversation with your brother if I feel like it." I see a little smile on her face because she knows how much it takes me to actually start a conversation with her brother. If that guy starts talking then you are good for another two hours.

"Try not to punch him. You need to remember that he is necessary on the field if you want to win." Violet stares at both of us and I can tell that she is not quite sure how Brynn can say that with a smile on her face. "I sometimes have the urge to punch Dallas because he can be an idiot. I am not a violent person or something."