3. Observer

"You are not allowed to touch her

"You are not allowed to touch her. Only when you go on a date with her, you can hold hands. But that is all." Dallas has been giving a lecture for the past thirty minutes. And all I want to do is just get out of this place but my roommate made me come.

Landon is one persistent guy that I for some reason can tolerate. I won't say that out loud to him because that would make him smile. And I really don't need him to know that I am kind of getting used to his ass.

It was a very last-minute decision to join this college instead of entering my second year at my previous college. I don't really like talking about what happened there with people. But I also needed a fresh start.

Landon was kind enough to offer his spare bedroom to me in his apartment because for some reason the guy likes me. I don't know how a simple coffee stop at the corner of the street turned into me getting a place to stay at my new college.

"A real date that doesn't involve staying in your car. We all know what that leads to. You are not going to fool me with my own tricks." He does know that he is as bad as the other guys on the team. But I find it funny that he even thinks that one of them cares about it.

If the guys, and it is a really big if, do stay away from her there will be other guys at college. He can't be beside her the whole day to make sure that no guy talks to her because he doesn't want her to settle down.

Don't get me wrong, I do get the guy because if I think of my little sister getting a boyfriend I just get mad. I don't want my younger sister to ever date someone because she is never going to find someone who deserves her. She is an amazing girl and I don't think that any guy is ever going to be enough for her in my eyes.

But I also know that she doesn't care one bit about that. She is going to date people and she is very open about it towards me. I don't really like hearing about it but I am glad that she trusts me enough to tell me all about it.

"Dude, if you want to live another day then maybe don't do that. He is in all kinds of states now." She makes her way through the crowd with two people beside her. I remember her from practice where she was practically being harassed by Hunter. I just really don't like that guy and I am glad that coach is going to choose a new captain.

She hasn't said it but I just have a feeling.

"If I had known she looked like that, I would have just agreed to go on a date." Justin gets off the couch but Dallas stops him. "Don't make me furious, Justin. I really don't want to be like that at her first college party."

"Are you good with me being your brother-in-law?" Justin is clearly not joking because he is checking her out. He isn't even being subtle about it because I can see her look confused at her two friends. Who are equally confused at the whole couch staring at them. "I am going to get gray hairs before I even turn 21."

"I can already see one." She starts to go through his hair and before he can do something, she pulls one out. Dallas starts to grunt while the whole team is laughing now. "Oh yes, I am going to marry her. She is my future wife so hands-off you all."