24. Boyfriend?

Slowly looking up, I see Mason still sleeping

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Slowly looking up, I see Mason still sleeping. He didn't want to let me go last night so I went to his apartment. We talked about everything and nothing. He even asked me how he could help Connor with Violet. It is nice of him but there is another reason behind it. If they get together then Connor won't have time to hang out with me as much as now.

I take this as my time to look at him. He looks insanely good with his messy hair. I even see his rook piercing which I never thought could turn me on. But every single thing about Mason makes me feel all kinds of things.

Tracing my fingers over his chest, I am thinking about how lucky I am. Mason, hopefully, my boyfriend, is a very attractive man. He has a sixpack which shouldn't be a shock since I have seen it at practice but it is even more spectacular if you see it up close. He has his arm over his eyes blocking out the sun because we both didn't want to get up from bed last night. We didn't want to let go of each other.

I don't want to wake him up because his practice looked brutal last night. I didn't even read one single sentence in my book because I was too focused on watching him play. It was a sight for my eyes to see him work out and play. He even did some tricks with Dallas which I know they learned because they spent time together.

Dallas even told me that I needed to have a talk with Mason because he was not his regular self. He was more grumpy than in the beginning which Dallas thought wasn't possible. He really likes Mason and actually finds it a good idea that I date him because that means someone in the family who also loves soccer as much as him.

I didn't tell him that I am going to be the one dating him and not the other way around. I really didn't want to hurt his feelings because Dallas might like Mason a bit more than he thought he would. He is someone who grows on you and once he is in your life, you can't imagine a world without him in it.

Slowly, I start to make my way out of bed because I actually have to get out of this room. I don't want to wake him up by my constant moving around in the bed. I can wait for him on the couch before I say goodbye and can start the rest of my assignments. Maybe if I am lucky, Landon is here and we can do it together.

Opening the door is not an option apparently because a large hand closes the door. And I can feel Mason's body behind me. "Where do you think you are going?" Turning around, I see him smirking at me which shouldn't be this attractive.

His morning voice, messy hair, and bare chest might be my death. I have never seen someone this attractive in my life before.

"I was going to let you sleep and see if Landon was around. We still need to finish our project together." He isn't a fan of the idea because he starts to pull me back to the bed so he is on top of me. "We agreed to do nothing today because we wanted to spend it together."

"I was not going to watch you sleep for the rest of the morning, Mason. Don't flatter yourself that much." He pins both my hands beside my head and leans in. His lips are so close to mine and all I can think about is kissing him. "An hour longer wouldn't be so bad, darling. I have been awake for quite some time."