30. Reading together

Wrapping my arms around Brynn's waist, I am met with one of her breathtaking smiles

Wrapping my arms around Brynn's waist, I am met with one of her breathtaking smiles. I could tell that she wanted to make me breakfast but she isn't the best cook. But I am willing to eat anything she makes because that is what you do for the people you love. Even if it means having to sit at the toilet for the remainder of the day.

"I was going to bring breakfast to your bed." She pouts while I kiss her cheek knowing she hates that. She doesn't want anyone to disturb her whenever she is cooking because it will distract her from the actual task. "You should learn to be less loud then."

"That is not what you said yesterday." She turns the stove off before turning around in my arms. She looks up at me with a smile on her face because she knows how to make me horny in literally five seconds. She doesn't even have to say anything and I am a man ready to wave my white flag for her.

"I do remember you demanding me to make a sound otherwise you would stop." She gets on her toes to peck my lips before pushing me to the chair behind me. I can tell that she is ready to do a recap of last night. I never really thought that I would have that much sex when in a relationship.

Every single person I heard has told me that it all changes. You no longer have that much sex and just do it because it is something you feel like you should do. With us, it is different. We do it whenever the other one turns us on which is a lot. But if one of us doesn't feel like it then we just don't do it.

"We both know that you love me taking control." She spreads my legs and stands between them. She slowly leans into me and I have a perfect view of her face and her boobs in the tank top she is wearing. I am not going to lie, I love those tops more than I thought I would. Every single morning I have one of her boobs in my face because they get free from her top.

"Yeah, I do. But you also love it when I take control." She gets on her knees in front of me and starts to pull my pants down. I am not going to lie to you. It is insane how attractive Brynn is. She doesn't give me handjobs or blowjobs because she has to but because she actually likes doing them. Apparently, she loves seeing me lose control because of her.

The exact same reason why I love going down on her. I am a big-time lover of going down on her and giving her pleasure.

"Scream my name, Scott." She doesn't even wait for me to say something because her tongue is licking my head before letting her whole mouth cover me. She starts to bop her head up and down and uses her hand for the rest she can't put in her mouth.

My hands go to her hair and I tug at her hair knowing she loves that. Apparently, in all the books that she reads, the love interest caresses the hair of the girl out of the way. So I do the same thing. I haven't told Brynn it but I have been reading most of her books and especially the parts that she highlighted.

And I didn't know until then how much this would benefit me too. Those highlights have given me the most amazing orgasms because she uses all her knowledge. And I use all that dirty talk to make her look up at me.