26. Time

Landon is wearing a hoodie with Mason's face on and his number

Landon is wearing a hoodie with Mason's face on and his number. He actually made it for me but Mason gave me his jersey this morning that I have to wear. Apparently, guys like it when you wear their clothes because it looks way better on girls than on them. And I am just a simple girl who loves the attention of her boyfriend.

It still feels weird to say that Mason is my boyfriend. But in a good way. I have never been this happy before in my life to date someone. Mason just makes me feel so happy and good that I am glad we finally communicated with each other.

"You sure you don't want the hoodie? People might think that I am dating Mason instead of you." Taking another look at Landon, I bite the inside of my cheek because the picture he used is probably one that Mason isn't aware of. "I can handle it, especially after him kissing you the other night."

"Just so you know. It was quite an okay kiss but not mindblowing." He wraps his arm around me so I can look for the places that Mason had reserved. He wanted to see us apparently because they were the first two seats in the front row where most of the time scouts or coaches sit.

"I am glad that he didn't blow your mind." And when you speak of the devil, he appears.

"What the fuck, Landon? Where did you find that picture of me?" Mason stands still in front of us staring at the picture and I can't stop smiling. It is a picture of him drooling on their couch and I am quite sure it is taken on one of their movie nights.

I have no clue what is cuter. The fact that Mason and Landon have movie nights. Or that they are so close to each other that they take pictures of each other that you only use to embarrass your friends. And they are best friends because that picture is not something that a normal friend takes off you.

"You really shouldn't fall asleep on the couch, Mason. And take this as a sign to never fall asleep during one of my movie options." Landon puts his hands at his waist just like every single mother does when they are lecturing their child. "I take that very personally because those are my favorite movies in the world."

"Tell me again why I am friends with you?" Mason groans when he sees the other guys of the team running over to us. But the one person who is laughing the hardest is Austin who doesn't talk a lot. "Landon, you should have made one for me. I would wear that one with pride all over campus."

"I will make you another one. His sister also asked for one." Mason turns around now and puts his middle finger up. "You showed that to Flora? I am never going to hear the end of that one." His fingers go through his hair before he walks over to me and pecks my lips.

"You wore my jersey." He is looking down at the jersey and how it looks on me before he kisses me again. And I know that he wants to touch my neck but we are in public and we don't need people to know about my preferences. But that doesn't stop him from playing with my necklace like he always does.

"I look freaking good in it. You are never going to get this one back." He wraps his arm around me and turns around to see the whole team with their mouth wide open. Except for Austin who knows what has happened between us. "It looks better on you anyway."