3

Have an art of you're expressions

Right now, you couldn't help but feel a stab of annoyance as you watch the beginning of an argument between the monster and the student. You knew this guy was gonna be an ass one way or another, but then again, you had a hunch that the other students are gonna be like that. At the least, you should make sure that these two won't damage anything.

No, scratch that. You should make sure that they don't fight at all.

"Pfft-hahaha! I can't take it anymore!" Ace laughed, clutching his stomach before looking at Grim. " Aren't you the one who went crazy and got caught by (Y/N) at the entrance ceremony? At least (Y/N) has those spirit talking powers, you're a monster that wasn't called but still trespassed." He then added, pointing at you. "Not only that, you dared to humiliate the headmaster with no care!" He placed a hand on his head, throwing it back a bit. "Yaahh, it took everything I had not to lose it at the ceremony."

You eyed as Grim's gestures turned livid, a scowl on his mouth. "Wha!? You're a-" You took the monster in your arms and clamped his mouth with your hand, earning angry muffles.

"And now, you weren't allowed in and regulated to the janitor?" He smirked, specifically at Grim. "Lame."

You stared with Grim in your arms as Ace continued. "On top of that, you don't even know the Great Seven when this stranger from another world knows about them? How ignorant can you be? I recommend you to go back to kindergarten before coming to Night Raven College." The boy then continued to chuckle.

'At this rate, I'll have to clean up their mess.' you thought dryly.

"I thought I'd mess with you for a bit, but you really blew away my expectations." you heard Ace say. Oh, he was still talking.

"OI! Don't go dozing off now!"

Ah, you said that out loud.

"Don't you have classes to attend? You asked, already putting away the cleaning supplies.

Ace looked as if he realized. "Oh you're right," His face then turned smug, again. "Unlike you two, I have classes to attend. Keep this school squeaky clean you two!"

Grim's a force that can't be held down by mere arms alone, you learned, as he escape from your arms with an angry scowl. "That jerk!" he growled. "He's just gonna say that and leave! I'm pissed now!"

"Grim, calm down," you warned the monster. "Ace is not worth the anger."

But no surprise, he didn't listen as he blew his fire at the student. Luckily, Ace was able to notice it before dodging from the blue flames. But it scorched the pavement.

'Great.' you thought, unamused.

"Oi!" Ace cried. "What are you doing!?"

"It's what you get for making fun of me!" retorted Grim. "I'm gonna light up the fire-head of yours!"

"Wow, what a comeback." you dryly said.

"DON'T BRING ME DOWN BECAUSE OF MY COMEBACKS, HENCHMAN!"

Ace scowled. "A fire-head, huh?" Oh no. "Eh, you've really got guts picking a fight with me." You saw a fire in his eyes as he stared down at Grim. "You too, I'll turn you into a puffy, little toy poodle!"

You watched as the two went at each other with their perspective magic in exasperated exhaustion, and it was just morning. Some students came to cheer on the fight, but you kicked their asses before they could continue. You had a guess that they had rising respect and fear for you when you saw the faces of the students.

If Ace keeps using his wind magic to avert Grims' flames, there will be a chance that he will accidentally direct it to one of the statues. You looked around for anything that can cover the statues before they could get charcoaled, but you saw nothing but stones, grass, and trees. You pursed your lips as you saw the flames getting a bit too close to one of the Great Seven statues. You could try that as a last resort.