Break Time

I recently finished the ghost bride event on Shel's bb channel and I got inspired to draw MC in a suit for the ghost bride event. I can't wait to write it, but the journey there is still far away. Hope you like the drawing above.

The Revenge Unbirthday party was a few weeks ago and you were doing your classes. The assignments increased to the point you had to do them in between breaks so you had time to sleep, quizzes and tests to be studied so you could pass, and projects that include making specific potions to a report of a certain incident in history. It's not any different from your old world, but it was still tiring, to say the least. Not to mention babysitting the brain cell trio.

So in one of the few spaces between classes, you slipped away to the Botanical garden to relax. The assortment of plants and flowers always puts you at ease, not only for the greenery and appearances of it but rather the flowers' meanings. You spot familiar flowers from home but there is a variety that you're not aware of. You would have to look upon their meaning later.

You wandered in the greenhouse, noting the different meanings of the familiar flowers. "Chrysanthemums, life or rebirth." You muttered as you spotted a lone purple flower. "Lavender, silence, grace, devotion, and serenity." You've always been interested in learning the meanings of things, from flowers to the names of people, despite it having no meaning. It held your interest ever since you stumbled upon a book of flowers and their meanings in elementary grade.

You let a small smile as you walked to a group of flowers when you felt something under your foot before you fully set it down. You paused in your stride, looking down to see a familiar tail with a dark bush of hair at the end. "Ah," you followed the tail to meet the body of its owner, the reincarnated Scar who had one eye open, who Ruggie called Leona. The eye that was opened was the one with the faint scar, and it was looking straight at you. "Hmm," he hummed. "So you're not a clumsy herbivore after all."

You ignored his little name for you as you raised an unimpressed brow at him. "And it seems like you're still a sleepy lion till now." Surprisingly, he chuckled at your comment. "A brave herbivore, be careful of who you provoke." You hummed as you decided to sit beside him since you were getting tired of standing. The lion-man doesn't say anything, but he does raise a brow as he opened both his eyes. You glanced at him with half-lidded ones. "So, your highness," you ignored the twitch in his ear and the stiffened shoulders. "What gives you the idea of skipping classes? Or is that information confidential?"

"As I said before," he rolled to his side, hand holding his head as he looks at you. "It's none of your business." You nodded in understanding as you watched his ears twitch at every sound. "And what about you?" You heard him ask, looking back at his face, eyes still analyzing you. "Mostly a break from the work."

"Aww," he mockingly cooed. "Is the magicless herbivore having a hard time?" You huffed through your nose with pursed lips, watching as he lazily grins. "Let me rephrase that, a break from babysitting my friends and my ward." You watched as he guffawed, rolling on his back. Your lips pulled in an amused half-smile as Leona drapes an arm over his eyes. Comfortable silence greeted you as you leaned back and enjoyed the refreshing air.

"How did you know I was a prince?" The man beside you asked, arm still covering his eyes.

"A guess at first," you replied, before remembering Ruggie mentioning you being a prince. "Before your hyena friend, Ruggie, mentioned it when we were in Sam's store. Along with your name."

Leona sighs. "So unfortunate for you to meet the hated second prince of Afterglow Savanna," he sarcastically stated. You raised both brows as you retained your neutral expression. "Unfortunate? I'd like to think how fortunate I am to meet a rather interesting character." He huffed. "Interesting?"