9: H-5

When you returned to the kitchen with a dispirited Deuce, you found Ace and Grim arguing about something while Trey tries to mediate between them. Huffing a sigh through your nose, you placed the bag on the counter, walked up to the unsuspecting two, and whack them behind the head. Both of them screamed in pain, clutching both their heads.

"Ow!" Ace cried. "My head!"

Grim whined. "Aiyah! Who-"

When both of them turned, you were staring them down with an unimpressed face, both hands on your hips as you looked at them. You saw them sweating. "Will there be a time where you two don't argue?" You wondered out loud, half-lidded eyes moving from the two scolded children to the only sane person in this room.

Trey stared at you with . . .shock? Amazement? You didn't know. Nonetheless, he chuckled nervously. "You sure know how to handle these two."

"Yeah, Deuce sometimes joins in the trouble, making it triple." You replied, rolling your head to crack your neck. "Anyway, should we finish the mont blanc?"

Trey grinned. "Let's finish this up."

"Last, we dust the top with powdered sugar and.... "

"Finished!" Grim and Ace cheered. "Finished. " Deuce followed dejectedly. You pursed your lips as Ace asked if something happened when you went out shopping. "I'll tell you later," you whispered into his ear. You noticed that Trey had a smudge of whipped cream on his cheek, you walked towards the vice dorm leader, stood on your tippy-toes, and whipped the cream with your thumb. Trey flinched back a bit from surprise. "What-"

"Sorry Trey-san," you apologized. "You had some cream on your cheek." you then looked down at your cream-covered thumb. 'I wonder what it tastes like. . .' Trey did say he was from a family of bakers, so you wondered how good are his skills. You brought your thumb to your lips and licked the cream. Sweetness exploded on your tongue while smooth cream slid into your mouth and down your throat. You couldn't help but moan in ecstasy. " This is really good," you noted.

Suddenly, the sound of doors bursting open was followed by a familiar voice. "Good work!"

You turned to the source. "Cater-san." you greeted. Cater waved with a friendly smile as he walked up to the table with the mont blanc. "Is the tart ready?" he asked. You hummed in reply as Cater peered at the dessert. Cater's smile widened. "The decorations are super cute!" He whipped out his phone, tapping on the screen. "It's totally magicamegramable! Let me take a pic!"

A flash went off, making you blink.

"Ah!" Ace cried. "Why did you come here for!?"

"Ace," you chastised. "Be nice."

"As if!"

You tugged at his ear in retaliation, earning a cry of pain from him. Trey laughed while Cater pouted. "I came to check on my cute underclassmen, working so hard." he then let out a laugh. "You look beat! Especially with Prefect pulling at your ear!"

"Someone stop them before they pull my ear out!" Ace pleaded - begged more like.

You flimsily let go of his ear, making him yank back as he covered his injured ear. "Stingy," he muttered angrily. "Hah? What was that?" you asked with half-lidded eyes.

"Eek! Nothing!"

Trey chuckled. "Things you aren't used to tires you out quickly," he explained. "So when you're tired, you need to eat something sweet."

'Or, more like a food of your preference.' you thought as the others cheered. You all gathered around, each of them commenting on their hunger and the dessert. You leaned on your leg as Trey cut the mont blanc into equal parts. 'Ah, and Grim is doing his descriptive food tasting commentary.' you noted as Grim seemed to melt at the smell of his piece of the dessert. The clanking of a plate brought you out of your thoughts as you noticed a plate of the mont blanc in front of you. You looked up to meet Trey who had a grin and a twinkle in his eye. "Enjoy."