38: SB-8

Why did you have to enlist these shady mafia fish for help. . .

Let's recap, shall we?

After that disastrous fall of a landing through Octavinelle's mirror, (B/N), you, and Grim found themselves in the presence of the Leech twins. Much to the demon's dismay. And it was after a few minutes of confusion that the dorm members of Scarabia came through, ready to bring them back. (B/N) was ready to fight when Senior Ashengrotto came into the scene and quickly dealt with them along with both Leech twins. Although, the demon did not appreciate being called a dirty rag.

After they chased their pursuers out, Ashengrotto demanded an explanation. To which you graciously provided, although you didn't give everything out. For some reason, you left out your suspicions of Senior Viper. And apparently, they found it surprising that Al-Asim could be stern and harsh, which is very unlike him. Also, he can see why the moody Leech twin calls Al-Asim 'Baby Otter'. The dorm leader is practically a baby in this school.

Moving on, the calm Leech twin and Ashengrotto whispered to each other after Grim Mentioned Viper in the mix before the Octavinelle dorm leader commented about Viper having a lack of presence, the moody Leech twin then mentioned that the Scarabia vice-dorm leader was in the basketball club with him, but doesn't do anything spectacular. For some reason, you muttered something about Clover before Ashengrotto announced that he would lend a hand. Which baffled the demon until the octopus mentioned something of a favor to you.

(B/N) doesn't trust his 'changed man' reason, along with those smiles the fish trio is making.

This brings us to the present, where they stand in the dorm of Scarabia in front of Senior Viper, who weirdly has a surprised look before he regained his composure. "What exactly is going on?"

"It is extremely difficult for us to travel home for the winter," the calm Leech twin, which (B/N) will call Leech twin 1, explained before Leech twin 2 added. "So we stay at the dorm during the holidays, Ahah."

"Come, again." The demon made a face at the strained pitch in Viper's voice as if he wasn't expecting this

"By the way, where could I find Kalim at this time?"' Ashengrotto asked as he went forward into the building, the Leech twins following. "I'd like to return his magic carpet you see. . ."

. . .(B/N) looks at you, who had a patient look on your face before he turned back to the trio and a frustrated vice-dorm leader. "You serious about this?"

"Yes,"

"Why them!?"

You blew a strand of hair that went to your face, Grim grumbling from your arms as you spoke. "Because they owe me and I want to see if Senor Jamil will adapt to this."

". . . Sometimes, just sometimes, I hate you."

"Love you too, little bro."

Kalim is a simpleton, a kind and caring simpleton. And you don't mean any offense in that.

You entered the dorm building and found Kalim, who was surprised at the arrival of the Octavinelle dorm leader. After admiring the place and adding stuff about resorts, Azul returned the carpet. Kalim had taken it in his hands with wide eyes. "Did it manage to get out again? I'm sorry for that."

"Not a problem," Azul reassured. "By the way. . ." you noticed how Azul glanced at the Scarabia students walking by. "I didn't know all of Scarabia was to stay during the winter holiday."