Savannaclaw Interlude

Jack

Jack values honor, is hardworking and prefers to be alone, which says much about his character. He wouldn't work with others if they aren't true to their motives and aren't giving their all. Hence why he was a lone wolf. He thought you were the same, only trying to get credit or gain the favor of the school staff. But boy was he wrong when he watched on seven against his dorm.

You were feral in your play, eyes narrowed to slits as they shook with adrenaline and what he presumed was anger when you played against his dorm. He can't help but think you're scary when you want to be.

He also learned that you had a teasing side if you calling him a tsundere has anything to go by. You also had good instincts, something that he admires as you slowly caught on to Savannaclaw's true goal. Though, your selfless side is both a blessing and a curse if he had to admit it. Come on, you were throwing up what he learned was Senio Leona's blot and you passed out for two whole hours.

Who wouldn't be concerned?

And to learn that it was the way your body converts blot into something disposable. . . It's like you were a living blot purifier.

But he does admire how courageous you are, it's sort of like fear isn't an emotion you learned.

And he isn't saying this because he wants to be friends with you. Nope, not at all.

Ruggie

His first impression on you? Scary. Who wouldn't be after seeing you knock out that Heartslabyul third year with just one kick to the head? He even grew wearier of you when he walks into what looked like his dorm leader being thrown by you, a slim human with no visible muscles. Looks like he has to get on your good side if he wants to survive.

His second impression of you? Laid-back. You were easy-going to talk to, dissipating his previous fear of you. You had bark and bite, a dry sense of humor he likes to snicker to whenever you complain about babysitting those Heartslabyul humans. He could relate, to being a practical nanny to his dorm leader.

Third impression? Powerful. You had the guts to go against his team yet you did it with a smile that screamed feral while your eyes were narrowed as if a predator on the hunt. And you beat them. Dang, you were hot. You were basically a magic canceling bomb, heck, you even canceled Senior Leona's magic. He was very grateful for that. So you did have something, just not magic. But it did come with a flaw seeing you puke out that blot from his dorm leader. He would've pitied you if he hadn't learned that you weren't weak.

Fourth impression? He's making you his spouse. In all of his life, he never had anyone make someone apologize to him, except for his Bibi. But what you did was something that made him look at you in awe as warmth washed his whole being. You even had the gall to force Leona Kingscholar, the second prince of Afterglow savanna and dorm leader of his dorm, to apologize to him.

He's marrying you.

But he also learned that while you were strong physically, you had the brain of a lamb. Selfless and innocent, despite your potty mouth, you were just begging to be tainted. Welp, not if he can't do anything about it.

Leona

You were interesting and annoyingly alluring. The annoying part about it is he doesn't mind it. The first time he saw you, he just smirked because he thought that something interesting had come to play. Another thing is that you had a bland yet tired look as if you had five problematic children, yet you were nonchalant. He thought you were boring then.

But you proved to be more.

Cause how in the world were you able to throw him over your shoulder as if he was nothing? He was sure he was bigger than the others, but what's annoying is how unaffected you look, looking down at him with those half-lidded eyes of blue and brown. Those annoyingly pretty eyes.

But, he learned how amusing you are with your sense of humor, you weren't fazed at what he did, not getting mad at his nickname for you, and even had the gall to sit beside him. You were pretty fun to talk with, his lips turning to a smirk or a grin whenever he would hear you. He even laughed at one of your quips.

You were also wild when you want to be, much to his excitement, such as you went solo against his dorm and won. Your smile was full of teeth and excitement, eyes narrowed to slits as they shook with adrenaline and shone with excitement. He couldn't help but think you were sexy in that way. Especially when you grinned at him when you won, dead in the eye. It did things to him, he thinks.

But while powerful and strong, you had the mindset of a lamb. Always thinking of others while putting yourself last, sacrificing yourself for others, and being their support in their lowest times. While he would find it weak, he couldn't deny that he was fuzzy with warmth and affection when you hugged him in his consciousness, learning of his past and he learned a bit of yours.

You were interesting yet annoyingly alluring, but he likes it.