If RSA tried to rescue MC

A crack chapter for those who are waiting for Scarabia chapter. . .my computer hasn't arrived yet.

You didn't have an opinion on the goody two shoes counterpart school since the only RSA student you know there was Chen'ya, and he was overall a fun guy. Add the fact that he's friends with Riddle and Trey added him to your friends list. Neige, you only got a glimpse of him and a small interaction but he was very friendly, if not a bit naive but overall nice. The dwarfs were adorable though.
Although, you never have thought of the school students trying to rescue you.
It started after the VDC, when you were joining the NRC tribe after the announcements of the winners. You were congratulating them with your brother on the close win, heading back with them to Ramshackle when a new and unfamiliar voice shouted behind you. You glanced to see a brunette male wearing the RSA uniform, jogging towards you before stopping a few centimeters. You had to step back to make space. "May I help you?" You had asked with a tilt of the head.
His eyes went back and forth between you and your friends, your brother beside you. "You're Mx. (Y/N), am I correct?" Confused and curious, you nodded. And, out of the blue AND without warning, he picked up your hand and kissed it as if you were those princesses from the storybooks. You heard shrieks of disbelief and gasps behind you while your brother screeched in anger - meanwhile you were heavily disturbed as you quickly pulled your hand from his, wiping it on your pants as you looked at him as if he was demented. "Dude, wha-"
"Don't worry, I noticed your message." He said, eyes gleaming with determination and something sappy as the sap from trees. "And I promise that I'll rescue you soon."
You looked at him with an open mouth look that explained all your indescribable feelings that just popped like fireworks ever since this guy spoke to you. You couldn't tell if you were shocked, weirded out, or plain out confused. However, you had to tell him it was a misunderstanding - whatever gave him that misunderstanding, you don't know.
"Uh, dude, I don't need saving." You told him. "I think you misunderstood my message - whatever message you're talking about."
However, much to your exasperation, he didn't seem to understand as he gave you a look of sympathy. "Don't worry, I'll save you soon." He bowed. "Until then, farewell."
After that, he went back to his friends.
And you had to say, that was the most confusing and weirdest interaction you ever had. Saving? The fuck is he talking about!? Your brother was raging over the fact that a guy thought you were a helpless person while the A-Deuce duo were gritting their teeth, Grim was too shock to say anything, The Pomefiore trio had varying reactions - Epel had to be restrained by Rook - and the Scarabia duo were the mildest of reactions. Surprised.
You had no idea what it was about but soon you forgot about that interaction when other situations caught your attention. (Cough cough, chapter 6 and the future chapter 7). But that was soon remembered again when this happened.
It was a normal afternoon, you were having classes with Mr. Trein for history. Grim was dozing off, Ace was making paper planes, Deuce was trying to stay awake, and (B/N) was diligently writing notes. You were also keeping important notes in your notebook, letting the snores and sighs of boredom ease your mind —
Until a deer got in the classroom.
Honestly, it was your brother who reacted first, his ear twitched a moment before he pushed you out of the way when the deer came crashing through one of the windows and on to your spot. The class went into a small moment of confusion and chaos, screams and noises of confusion here and there.
Trein had to shout for silence as you noticed the deer was looking around in confusion. You felt bad for it and knew that it would make a bigger ruckus if you left it alone, so you approached it. Hesitantly and slowly, to show you were a friend and harmless. It lets you get closer to it, making you think you won its trust.
How foolish you were.
The next thing, it quickly slid you on its back before it started trotting? Galloping? Whatever's the equivalent of running for deers, it was doing it very fast.
And you were squealing from confusion and fright from it. Luckily, it was still in the school so it was easier for students to hear the commotion and see what was going on. Many of them tried to stop it with their magic, but the deer nimbly dodged it. Finally, having had enough, you threw yourself off it's back as it was nearly out of the school building.
You rolled till your back hit the wall, body too tired and emotionally exhausted from the excitement to move. It was all too confusing for you, letting the Leech twins help you up and walk as you were a bit unresponsive at the moment. Your brother checked you for injuries while your idiot duo flocked at your sides. Jack checked up with you and asked if you were alright while Epel fussed over you. Sebek had also came to you to check on you, but his excuse was-
"I can't let a friend of Young Master be hurt! That would only hurt Young Master!"
What a Sebek-like answer.
It wasn't till the meeting with the staff and the dorm leaders that you discussed today's incident.
"Can someone tell me why a fucking deer just try to kidnap me." Your question was more like a statement in your tired tone.
"Language, Mx. Vaim." Trein scolded sternly. "And I have an idea of who that deer belongs to."
"Does the deer have an owner?" Riddle asked.
"Actually, that deer is from one of the many herds that belong to Royal Sword Academy." The history teacher replied, a displeased frown tugged at his lips.
Leona growled. "So those flower boys sent that herbivore?"
"Yes, now I'm wondering why it went after Mx. Vaim?"
Before anyone could answer, your phone rang. You took it out and noticed it was an unknown number, much to your unease. You showed them the number.
"That's suspicious," Riddle noted.
"And strangely coincidental," Crowley added. "Put it on speaker when you answer."
You answered the number and put it on speaker, immediately, a familiar voice spoke through. "Mx. Vaim, are you there?" The voice of the brunette from VDC asked. Your fingers twitched in agitation as you answered. "How did you get my number?" You asked with a serious tone.
"That doesn't matter, are you alright? The deer came but you weren't on him, did those villains catch you and dragged your back? Don't worry, I'll make sure you're rescued soo-"
You sighed heavily, covering your phone to block the voice before looking up to the sky with a dead look, telepathically asking the fates above. 'Why? Why must you do this to me? I already suffered enough, I already entertained you, so why, Fate, why must you do this to me?'
Sadly, you could hear them laugh at your misery.
Heaving another deep sigh, you uncovered the phone and spoke. "Mr. RSA student whom I don't know your name, as I said before, I do not need rescuing. Whatever message you're talking about, it's a misunderstanding. I like NRC so I implore you to not call them villains, do I make myself clear?" There, you became the bigger person who calmly and politely rejected his advances, so leave you alone.
". . .Those villains made you say those things, didn't they?"
Wait wha-
"I'll have you transfer to RSA soon, Mx. Vaim! And you'll be very welcome here! I'll see you soon!" And with that, the line was cut.
A few moments of silence before a collective sigh from the staff sounded across the room. "RSA has another of those students," Crewel groaned.
"Eh, another? Did this happen before?" Kalim asked
"Unfortunately, this will become one of the few incidents of an RSA student trying to save someone against their will." Crowley groaned.
A feeling of dread welled up in your chest. "Please explain what you mean by that." You asked.
Mr. Trein was the first one to speak. "During my time, there was an incident when a prince found a maiden in a tower and tried to save her and get her to marry him. Apparently, she had always had a way to get down and was engaged to a former thief. Her fiancé got a restraining order against the prince but the - excuse me - old fool kept coming back to the tower to convince her to go with him."
Azul sighed. "That sounded troublesome."
"It was," the history teacher agreed.
"And I'm assuming that this prince was RSA," Vil said with a frown.The look Mr. Trein had made you purse your lips. "Anything else?"
"I remember a French hunter from RSA tried to rescue a girl who was living with a beast, but he ended up falling to death." Vargas added.
'. . . Vargas added Gaston to the troublesome RSA list. Hah!'
"Please don't tell me there's more. . ." You pleaded.
Crowley pursed his lips at your sentence. "Well. . ."
'Dear lord, what have I done to deserve this. . .'