35: SB-5

The residents who were on patrol caught him, you, and Grim and forced them back into the room. (B/N) snarled at them when one of them tried to forcefully push him in while you complied with their wishes. When they closed the door, they locked it this time preventing them from escaping. Grim banged on the door. "Hey! Let us out!"

The demon groaned. "Grim, they locked the door." he looked around the room. "Our supposed paradise became a prison,"

You hummed in thought. "What would Senior Jamil want with us. . .If it's to make Senior Kalim look bad then he's doing a good job but why need us?"

(B/N) scratched his head. You were right, why would that snake need you three. You were a soul caster sure, Grim was the first monster in NRC, and him a rare species of demon, but that wouldn't do anything if he were to make Al-asim be the bad guy. "I'll call the headmaster since he did say to call him when there's trouble,"

"I really doubt he'll answer, (B/N)." you deadpanned.

Nonetheless, the demon punched in the number of the headmaster and waited as the phone rang. In the meanwhile, Grim placed himself on your lap as you sat on the bed. "Hey, henchman. Why did you agree on joining them in their training?"

"Yeah," (B/N) joined in. "We could've gotten out of here before they locked us in,"

"Because I need to know the game Senior Jamil is playing," You replied, calmly much to the boiling blood of the demon. "What's his angle, how long is he gonna act like he's also a victim. . . " Then (B/N)'s blood froze once he saw your lips shaped themselves into a pleasant smile that just made your face look sadistic. "And how long will he be able to pull it off."

'Goddammit, they're seeing this as a game!'

Suddenly, his phone beeped before a voice spoke through. "This is Crowley," it said.

"Oi, Headmaster" Grim spoke loudly. "Things are a mess since you've been gone!"

"I'm currently down south for vaca-" the voice cut itself before coughing. "Some important work and have my phone turned off. If you have a business, please leave a message after a beep. Depending on how I'll feel, I'll get back to you. For I am gracious."

"SCREW YOU!" Grim screamed. "DID YOU JUST SAY VACATION!?"

A vein pulsed against his head as he glared down at the phone. "Excuse me, headmaster, we are STUCK and LOCKED in Scarabia and are being forced against OUR will to stay! If you don't answer this message and take care of this, we will take care of it ourselves and I swear, OUR UNCLE will not be happy once he finds out what happened and you will be very. Sorry. Hope you survive your vacation." with that, he finished the message, growling, and grumbling at the predicament.

Grim cursed. "This guy is the personification of irresponsibility!" he then turned to you. "Let's try Ace and Deuce for now, y'know." his ears flattened as he said the next sentence. "Not that I'll think they'll be any help or anything. . ."

You shrugged as you took out your phone. "I'll let them know through a text, they might be busy like Crowley if anything."

Tired and angry, the demon sighed as he lay on the bed and went to sleep, his consciousness drifting off to dreamland. And for a second, he was at peace. . . Before Disney decided to screw him over. He blinked at the dazzling gold palace walls of what he could guess was the Sultan's palace, the said guy was on his red silk cushion throne telling Jafar that it has to be a prince that his daughter marries.

From what (B/N) remembers of the scene, Jafar stated that he found a law that says the princess could marry the sultan's vizier if they were running out of time and princes to marry. The demon smells lies from the man. Jafar, who had his cobra staff, placed it in line with the sultan's face as he hypnotized the man to make Jasmine marry Jafar.