37: SB-7

The tiring training had your brother and Grimbarely standing along with the other scarabia students.You tried to give as much water as your two arms could possibly hold, you're starting to see their haggard faces are gonna affect their attitude too.
When Kalim decided that it was enough, he ordered you and his roommates to go back to their rooms for sleep, to the relief of the Scarabia residents and Grim. You caught the eye of your brother, who gave you a raised brow. You furrowed your brows in response before he nodded, following Grim back to the room.
Your eyes caught gold ornaments before you made a bee-line towards the vice-housewarden. "Senior Jamil," the male glanced at you, a curious and suspicious look in his eye as he replied. "Prefect, is there a problem?"
You side glanced at the retreating students before looking back at him. "Can we speak, alone?"
You could see warning bells flash in his head as he narrowed his eyes towards you. "Kalim wouldn't be very happy if he found out."
"It'll be quick."
He raised a brow before following you to the kitchen which was bare of people. The tables were decorated with fruit in bowls, the stove and ovens were polished, and the walls matched the aesthetic of the dorm. You heard Jamil cleared his throat. "Now, may I ask what you want to speak about?"
You looked at the moon through one of the windows, watching it's streams of silver light peer through. "I have been wondering about something."
You could see the inquisitive look the male behind you is giving. "You said Senior Kalim's mood swings are random, correct? I have a feeling they aren't."
"Prefect, what are you talking abo—"
"You're the one who's making him act this way, aren't you Senior Jamil?" You glanced at him, seeing his eyes widen. In fear, surprise, or incredulity, you didn't know. "Prefect," Jamil slowly spoke. "Has the heat gotten to your head."
You gave him an amused smirk. "No, I'm actually fine. I've just realized some things." You turned to him as you spoke, taking slow steps towards him. "Whenever Kalim goes into his tyrant mode, it's usually after he goes with you, and no one is around to see your work." You see the vice-housewarden's shoulders and back stiffen at each step you take. "Second, when we were at the cafeteria and that one time you asked my brother to help you, you had used your unique magic on us, didn't you?
It's just too bad magic doesn't work on me."
You see he clenched his jaw at your last statement, by now you're already near Jamil with only a few centimeters apart. His eyes had a battle of keeping emotions leveled as his fingers twitched. Suddenly, his shoulders relaxed as he let out a laugh, throwing his head back. You could only watch with interest as he looked at you with that same conniving look. "Hmm, it seems I have underestimated you, Prefect."
He crossed his arms as he spoke with confidence "However, you have no proof of anything you just said and I doubt anyone would believe you if you were to tell them." You hummed in response. "True, Senior Jamil," you walked past him as you made your way to the entrance of the kitchen. "However," you gave a final glance before you truly left. "That doesn't mean I can't get help, I believe Octavinelle has owed me something."
With that, you left.

When you got back, one of the guards was waiting for you at the door of your room before forcing you in. Grim and (B/N) were exhausted but despite this, you three continued to dig until the hole was big enough for Grim to slip in. You and your brother had difficulty — (B/N) more so with his enormous frame, it took you and Grim to pull him out. "Why are you so big!?" the monster whispered loudly.
"It's not my fault I was born like this!" your brother whispered back.
When your brother managed to squeeze out of the hole, Grim sighed in relief. "We made it out of the room."
"Barely," your brother grumbled. Grim ignored him as he smiled. "Let's go back to Ramshackle." You three tried quietly sneaking out of Scarabia. I say tried because Grim's stomach made a loud rumbling noise. It sounded like an earthquake. You covered your mouth as a snort escaped you. "GRIM!" your brother growled.
"Shut up! I got hungry from all that digging!"
"When are you not hungry!?"
You scooped Grim in your arms before you pulled your brother and made a mad dash, the sound of the guard's footsteps sounding behind you. "Dip into a room to get them off our tail!" Grim shouted. You pulled your brother into the nearest room before closing the door. The sound of the students' footsteps rushed past you, making you sigh in relief. "They left."
"But we're almost out of options," (B/N) grunted.
Grim swore under his breath. "How are we supposed to make a clean getaway."
You took a step and felt something hard and metal before it made a jingle noise. A sneaking suspicion had you getting your phone. "(B/N), get your phone." it was dark so you couldn't see his face, but the source of another light told you that he did as you said.
You flashed your light around the room, receiving gold light being reflected from your phones.  " Kalim's treasury," you noted.
Your brother widened his eyes in realization. "So that means. . ."
All of the sudden, Grim started laughing. "Something's poking me!"
You flashed the light at the monster and saw the magic carpet using its tassels to tickle Grim. "The carpet!"
Grim let out a hushed shout. "You scared me, what if I screamed!?"
"Besides that," (B/N) furrowed his eyes in disbelief. "Why is this room not locked? Is Senior Al-Asim carefree and rich enough to not lock up a room with this many treasures!?"
"Looks like it."
"But it's a good thing," you glanced at the carpet as it flew around you. "We can use it to escape,"
The carpet tilted its head. "We'll help you out if you help us, deal?" The carpet nodded before using one of its tassels to shake your hand. Grim smirked. "Great idea henchman!"
You would have smiled if you didn't notice (B/N) chewing on his lips, fingers twitching. "(B/N)?" He looked at you, conflicted as he spoke. "Hey, remember how I wouldn't sing those Disney songs?"
You raised a brow. ". . .Yeah."
He grumbled. "Get on."
You and Grim quickly got on the carpet with (B/N) behind you. "Okay, so what are you gonna—"
"Well, fuck it. Arabian nights~"
Sand swirled around, making the carpet nervous as he smashed through the doors and flew the three of you out. Wisps of sandy yellow followed (B/N) as he sang, his voice full of power and tenor as the sand below rose to his command, sending the Scarabia students into a panic frenzy." More often than not are hotter than hot! In a lot of good ways~"
"Arabian nights~" At the chorus, he raised his hand to the sky, at the same time, the sand rose and started to form into the shape of an animal — strangely similar to the tiger shape from the cave of wonders.
"Waait!? How do you steer this thing!?" Grim screamed in realization.
You pulled Grim on your lap as you held on the tassels in front of your and pulled them to the direction you wanted. "To Octavinelle!"
"Why that shady octopus's place!?"
"Because we'll need all the help we can get."

You crashed into Octavinelle.
That's how you can explain your landing. Quite a heroic sound, huh? Not really since you kinda made a mess in the Monstro lounge. Your companions groaned in pain when the lights turned on, revealing the classy setup of Monstro lounge, entered were the feared Leech twins. "Oh my," Jade looked at you three in curiosity. "I was wondering who would be here at this time of the night."
"I came here to squeeze some food thieves but. . ."Floyd pouted. "It's just Jellyfish and Pufferfish."
"OI! DON'T YOU IGNORE ME!"
"Oh, Little seal is also with them."
"Why you—!?"
Ah yes, the help you'll be needing.