27: O-11

"(Y/N). (Y/N) wake up."

You burst your eyes opened and saw a familiar glossy red eye on the left and an empty void on the other side as dark skin took up your vision. (B/N). You slowly sat up and looked around. Darkness greeted you wherever you looked, only the faint light from your silhouettes illuminating this dark cavern.

"Here again," you noted.

"Here again." your brother agreed.

You rubbed a hand over your face before peeking at the large boy. "How have you been so far though? Any more weird changes?" (B/N) shook his head. "Nope, I got a perfect score on all my science, math, and other subjects. My 'friends' are being silly as usual, and I got my Science professor to approve my thesis." He gave a smile. "I'm just one step away from being a doctor."

"That's good, but how about Uncle? You haven't mentioned him yet."

". . ."

"(B/N)?"

". . ."

An uncomfortable feeling dropped to your stomach and started the churning machine. "(B/N)," you asked, slowly. " What about Uncle?"

Your brother chewed on his lip, a habit of his whenever he's nervous or anxious. His finger twisted on the polo he was wearing as his brows furrowed in discomfort. "He's. . .being weird."

"How?"

"I don't know- I just-" (B/N) brought his hands to his face and sighed out in exhaustion. "He looks and acts so... mysterious now. Ever since I told him of my dream of you and what you wore - this!" He pointed a finger at your NRC uniform. "When I told him how you were wearing those clothes, he suddenly had this knowing smile and just said. "Ah, so they're there already. Looks like it's almost your time, (B/N)" And I have no idea what he meant by that!"

Your eyes widened in surprise. Did Uncle know you were here by the mention of the uniform? And if so, did that mean he was from here?

You shook your head in an attempt to clear your brain as you sighed. "(B/N), listen. You might not believe me, but right now, I'm in a Twisted Disneyland."

"Pardon my french but what the fuck are you talking about?"

You laced your fingers as you sighed through your nose. "I'm in another world," you said, calmly.

(B/N) stared at you, blinking owlishly at the information. He then bursts into laughter. "That's a good one, another world huh?" He wiped a tear from the corner of his eye. "Since when do you make jokes."

But one look from your face told him that it was not.

He dropped his smile as his face became concerned. "(Y/N), it's a joke right?"

You only gave him an apologetic smile. "Sorry little bro."

"(Y/N)-!" Your brother screeched, voice becoming distorted as your consciousness came coyly around.

You saw the light shine in before it revealed colors and shape. Your eyes adjusted to the lighting before you blink in clarity. The ocean waters greeted your eyes with their pleasant blue color before sea-green mixed into it. You blinked a few times. Why does your neck feel so stiff-

"Okay. You still appear to still be out of it, but I'm so relieved." a voice that sounded like Jade's sounded near you. "We were able to stop your blot-induced rampage."

"Jeez, pain in the neck." a gruff voice complained, very Leona sounding.

"You have no right to complain, Lazy lion." you rebutted as you started to move your neck - which was a regretful action since it resulted in a domino effect of aching body parts from your neck to your back.