500 Special: Ender Dragon

Type of Reader: Ender Dragon

Gender: Male

'That damn hunter-!!'

[Name] gritted his teeth as the arrows kept pouring down on his body, most of his scales ripped off by every attack. His wings stuttered in their flight before he felt the last of the end crystals try to heal him, but it was futile as another of that green hunter's friends destroyed it. Purple eyes glared at the netherite armored humans that seemed to take joy in giving him pain.

The last batch of humans killed his parent, leaving him in egg form when dead. The endermen who raised him described their faces and methods of killing as amusing to them as if the hunters found this as a game. It made his heart roar with fiery anger as he breathed out hot flames at the enemy before swooping down and clawing at one of them. He was sure it did a lot of damage.

However, he couldn't let out a victory grin as something stabbed itself painfully at his neck — an arrow with wither curse.

'If I die, they'll die with me.'

That was his resolve as he swooped down again to finish them off, regardless as the last of his health decreased in his health bar above his vision. With a mighty heave, he breathed out the last of his flames, effectively burning them as their armors broke. Some of them accidentally jumped off the void while others scrambled around like headless chickens.

'Finally. . .'

Satisfied, his body drained itself of life as his eyes fluttered close, feeling the insides rise in temperature level before he exploded.

'Hopefully, the citizens will take care of my child.'

Death was a welcomed friend after all, and he welcomed it with open arms as he felt serene peace. His consciousness floating in a seemingly endless void of darkness that filled him with serenity, his mind pleasantly blank of any thought.

But fate decided he wasn't done yet.

Much to his confusion and dismay, he started regaining awareness as he felt his arms and legs, the nerves of his wings and tail fully operating as he felt himself in a confined space. 'Where am I?' was his first thought as he felt around his prison. 'This is made of wood.'

He was not foreign to the natural sources of the world, his endermen teachers had brought him to the Overworld a few times for him to get the feeling. However, he could not discern what kind of wood this is. It felt stuffy as his tail and wings were squished much to his displeasure, the limited space he has making him claustrophobic.

It then hit him.

'Wasn't I supposed to be dead. . .?'

A wave of fear and panic consumed him as he looked around in the darkness, his senses acute as he soon became aware of everything. Was he wearing something? It pulled on his horns and it constricted his wings, his tail was pushed down because of this annoying piece of clothing.

How was he here? Didn't he die? Was he reborn like those hunters? But why was he in a box? What's going on!? What's going on!? What's going on!? What's going on!? What's going on!? What's going on!? What's going on!? What's going on!? What's going on!? What's going on!? What's going on!? What's going on!? What's going on!?

His breathing became uneven as he tugged at his long hair. Hair? Hair. He's in his hybrid form, okay, that gave him an idea of how he's fitting in this prison. Panic bubbled in his throat as he clawed at his prison.

Let him out! Let him out! Let him out! Let him out! Let him out! Let him out! Let him out! Let him out! Let him out! Let him out! Let him out! Let him out! Let him out!