29. Reunited

Suffocated. That's the only word he could describe this feeling right now. You were better with words when it came to emotions but not him. He tried to move within his confinement but found it futile since his arms and legs hit wooden planes, letting his hands trace the shape of the box he was in. From what he's feeling, the box is assembled where the sides are the exact measurements but they both narrow when they go down, when he moves his hands to the part above, it widens a bit before there's a turn where they form a triangle.

Judging by the feeling of the shape, he's in a . . .coffin.

'Why am I in a coffin!?'

His breathing hitched as he felt his heart quicken, hands turned to fists as he started to pound on the wood in front of him. Why was he in a coffin? Did someone bury him? Why? He wasn't dead, right? He was doing his assignments before turning them n for the night, so how could he be here.

He needed to get out!

His stomach churned unpleasantly as he continued to pound from inside his coffin, frantic and desperate to get out - not wanting to be buried alive. Sweat dripped down as tears welled up from this feeling of wanting to curl up in a ball and be held in your arms. God, where were you? You've been missing for three months and the only time he sees you is in his dreams, and you tell him you're in another world? The fudge, has he been inhaling drugs without his knowledge?

The wooden lid blasted away from one of his hits, letting in light in his space, a sob escaped him as he rushed out of the coffin he was in. Jumping out, he shakily breathe in before exhaling as he looked around the area he realized was a room. A room that looked like it was from some sort of fantasy novel! Why the heck was there a giant mirror!? Why were there floating coffins!? The coffin he came from was floating too!

His throat clogged up as his heart began beating out of control. A cult, he was in a cult, he rationalized. Okay, think (B/N), what happened? Before he went to sleep, he saw a black horse out of his window. . . He thought it was from drowsiness, he swears. Then what happened. . .He had that dream of a dark room and a mirror, the same mirror in the room he was in. A voice that spoke out of nowhere said words that were similar to that of the Evil Queen before saying lines of running out of time, noble evil flower, and blah blah blah.

Then a hand reached out to him. He was already distrustful of people but for some reason, there was a pull that made him take it.

And that's how he's here. . . wait.

He looked down and noticed that he was wearing a. . .robe. Did he unintentionally take drugs and joined a cult!? Is that why he was in that coffin!?

This doesn't make any sense!

He let out a scream as the bubbling emotions inside of him spilled over, hands coming up to grip his hair. First, you disappear, then his eyes that changed, then this! What's next!?

He paused in mid-scream when his fingers bumped into something hard that was above his ears - his ears changed to elf ears!? His fingers gingerly traced his ears before they moved to the little nubs above them, feeling the small curve before they follow the grooves carved on them. Are. . .are these horns?

Horns. . .

He groaned as his fingers gripped his hair again. This doesn't make sense!

"Excuse me, but who are you?"

A voice, male he identified. And it sounded a lot like the voice in his dreams.

Stiffly, (B/N) turned to face the newcomer, a male with dark hair with green highlights, extravagant clothing with numerous clocks and keys, and a top hat on his head. But the most notable thing bout him is the crow mask he has that hides his eyes, only letting yellow dots that he assumes were irises show.