18: O-2

You and Jack followed your three idiots to the Hall of Mirrors where you were astounded by the number of students that crowded there. What's even more astounding is that all of them had the same anemone as your three friends. Jack seemed to have the same thought as he had a look of surprise once he saw all of the unfortunate students. "What the!? There's a whole bunch of other guys with those anemones besides those three idiots!"

You scanned the crowd of students, noting each dorm they came from. "Some are second and third years," your eyes then noticed that most of the anemones would pull their captives towards the Octavinelle mirror, making you frown as your suspicions rose. "They're all heading to the Octavinelle dorm." You glanced at Jack, who glanced at you back. "And they're all complaining about their spots on the scoreboard..."

"This is just getting fishier," Jack pulled down his lips before grabbing your arms, dragging you to the Octavinelle mirror. "Let's follow them."

You and Jack went through the mirror and found yourselves underwater with a huge building made of coral shells and shards making up the towers and the floors of the dorm. Your jaw dropped at the mesmerizing scene. "It's all underwater. . ." you trailed off. Jack grinned. "You kidding me!? Night Raven College is amazing!" you side-eyed at his excited face and felt your lip quirk up a bit. Jack, who seemed to notice your amusement, coughed into his fist before becoming serious again. "We're taking a step into another dorm's territory. Don't get distracted and keep your guard up."

"Whatever you say, tsun-tsun wolf."

"Don't call me that!"

You entered the dorm, noting how the glass separated you from the water, resembling an aquarium feeling before you followed the anemone students to a sort of a lounge. Luxurious was the word you would describe it with the expensive-looking sofas, the bar at the side, and the purple night lamps that give it a sort of luxurious comfort vibe. "All of them gathered here," you said.

Jack counted the number of students. "100. . . no looks closer to 200." he scrunched his nose as he looked around the lounge. "But what is this place? Looks like a cafe. . ." Your eyes looked at the writing that was at the entrance. "Monstro Lounge," you read. "So this was the place Azul mentioned."

"Azul?" Jack inquired with a raised brow. You sighed through your nose as your half-lidded eyes looked around the restaurant. "Some guy from this dorm. Told me to come here if I wanted help with the test or something." The wolf hummed in reply. "Besides that," Jack looked around the sea of students, eyes searching. "Where'd Ace and the others go?"

Now that he mentioned it, you couldn't see the familiar ginger-head or the bluenette anywhere. Not even Grim's grey-blue fur was seen.

Suddenly, the sound of someone snapping their fingers cut through the room before the lights dimmed. Footsteps sounded in the room before a light shone on a familiar lilac-haired male, making your eyes wide as you clutched his sleeve of Jack. "That's Azul," you told the wolf, to which he looked intently at the man.

Azul wore a double breast coat with a white undershirt button-up and a purple bow tie. A jacket hung over his shoulders while a black fedora with a greyish lavender ribbon and a seashell wrapped around it sat on his head. He also wore white gloves. "Well well, you poor unfortunate souls who couldn't make it to the top 50 for test score." the man greeted with a mockingly sympathetic tone. Your brow twitched, the line and tone sounded exactly like Ursula.

"Welcome to Monstro Lounge." Azul continued. "I am sure that you are more than well aware of who I am but allow me to introduce myself again." He tipped his fedora at the students and smiled. "I am Azul Ashengrotto. I am the dorm leader of Octavinelle, the boss of Monstro Lounge, and. . ." His smile became smug. "The man who will be your master from this day on."