Break 2

After being discharged from the infirmary, you spent your next weeks studying and making reviewers for not only for yourself, but also for your friends too. Specifically, the one brain cell trio. They haven't done so well in the past quizzes and tests and mid-terms were looming so might as well. Lilia had suggested a study session with his 'children' after you mentioned it to him in your chat, after he approached you during your time in the infirmary bed, to which you agreed.

The short punk goth fairy was a strange yet highly interesting being, you excitedly learned as he had a sense of humor that made you smile. You also brought up Malleus at one point, making the third year run through memory lane on his moments with the horned fairy. It was interesting to learn that Lilia was older than Malleus, he might the oldest person in this school. So it made you curious why he was here as a student, but when you asked, he responded that it was for another time. Much to your disappointment.

But he did suggest that you join him in this game that he's playing with his online friend. You were you to say no?

Riddle and Trey had helped you in some aspects that you didn't understand, much to your appreciation, but you made sure to not ask too much since they had their own studies to attend to. Cater had brought you some food that was foreign to you yet appetizing during your small breaks.

This was one of them.

It was the weekend and not a lot of students were around, giving you the time to study in the library. You asked Grim if he wanted to join, but he declined, mentioning something about finishing his can of tuna.

You were reviewing your notes in Alchemy, drilling the notes in your brain when one of your books slipped off the table, thudding to the floor. You bent over to grab your book when a gloved hand got it for you, placing it on your table. "I believe this is yours?" A voice said from above you. You raised a brow as you looked up to meet sharp dark grayish blue eyes of the lilac haired boy, a polite business smile on his lips. You straightened your body to properly turn to the man. "Yes, it is." You replied, biting the inside of your cheek. "And you are?"

The male gave you a closed eye smile. "Azul, Azul Ashengrott. Please to meet your acquaintance." You hummed as you nodded in reply. "Nice to meet you, Senior Azul. Thank you for getting my textbook." "Why of course," he replied. " The mid terms are coming up and every student in this school are desperate to raise their grade,"

"Some more or less," you butted, earning a chuckle from Azul.

"So I shouldn't let an underclass men be disrupted from their studies." He finished. "However," His smile turned to a smirk as clasped his hands at his front. "If you're interested on scoring a higher grade, I would happy to be of assistance. We could strike up a deal if you ever desire to, for the right price." Uncertainty gnawed at you as you looked at him. His resemblance of Ursula is not prominent but it was subtle if it was in the form of business, not to mention, he's from OctanivelleDeal, a key word with Ursula and her contracts. You slide your eyes to your text book before at Azul, who was waiting for a response from you.

You decided to give him a polite smile, eyes curling with a sort of dark amusement as you watched his shoulders stiffen. "Thank you for the offer, but I prefer to do this on my own and on my own efforts." Azul's smile became frigid with your answer. "Ah, I see." He then put a hand in the pocket of his pants before pulling out a card. "If you ever change your mind, visit me at Monstro Lounge." was his final words before handing you his card and walked off.

As soon as he was gone, you dropped your smile as you stared off at Azul with suspicion and distrust. If Azul was like Ursula, then he would find a way to sabotage his clients deal so he could get their debts. That's what Ursula did to Ariel. Shaking your head, you went back to your notes.
——
That blonde bob cut dude was stalking you again.

You eyed at your side to catch a familiar purple clothing and blonde hair before they vanished. This dude has been stalking you for a while now, catching him in one of the most unexpected times. Once, you were fixing the dorm with the materials that Crowley brought when you turned to the window to meet green hawk like eyes staring at you, making you jumped back in surprise. When you looked back, he was gone.

You thought that would be the end of it, but boy you were wrong.

You pursed your lips as you felt the unnerving drilling of his eyes on your form, sending a shiver down to your spine. You were just reading a manga that Idia has sent you, his recommendation, as a break from your studies. You didn't think that that Promefiore guy would watch you at a time like this. At the other times, you were patient, but this was eating it.

Dropping your manga, you leaned on the tree that shaded you from the sun and looked up with closed eyes. "If you're so interested in me, would you mind coming here so yourself?" You said out loud with a resigned voice. Thee nothing but silence as the wind blew threw your locks, ruffling them. Finally, you heard footsteps becoming louder at each step. You peeked an eye at the person, meeting familiar green eyes and a friendly smile of the blonde bob cut Promefiore. "Bonjour, Âme," he greeted with a wave of his gloved hand.

You nodded in reply. "Bonjour, may I ask what is your name."

He chuckled. "Of course, a reward for a perceptive young beauty like you," he bowed, hat tipping as he spoke. "I'm Rook Hunt, Âme." "Rook Hunt," you muttered before greeting back. "It's nice to meet you too, Senior Rook."

Rook sighed. "My, what a unique beauty you are."

"Thank you."

You met your hunter.
——
Jade reminds you of Sebastian from Black Butler, you swear. You stared at those olive and golden eyes half-lidded as Jade smiled down at you. Damn his 180 cm height.

"Prefect of Ramshackle," he greeted. "What a lovely surprise meeting you here."

"Nice to see you too, Senior Jade." You greeted back, head tilted. Jade smile didn't display anything but faux politenesses, reminding you of Sebastian again. "I heard that you have encountered Azul."

"Yeah," you shifted your weight on the other leg. "He offered me something for mid terms but I declined."

" I see," Jade trailed of before shaking his head. "It was nice meeting you, Prefect." With that, he walked away. You blinked owlishly at the interaction

"Guys," you gathered the attention of the one brain cell trio, looking up from your book to face the,. "Don't go to get involve with Monstro Lounge or anything with it's staff, no matter what."

"Prefect, what's this about?" Deuce asked.

"Just warning you for your own safety."

Âme - soul