6: H-2

"Y-You really know how to make a guy pass out, huh?" Ace said, shakily as he starts on his food.

You took a bite of your lunch, raising your eyes to Ace. "It's because we have no luck in avoiding problems, that's what." Deuce sighed in agreement. "There are so many people trying to get into this prestigious school but they let in guys like that. . ."

"Back to the task at hand!" Grim announce, eyeing the plates of food you got him with hunger. "Let's eat!" He then dug in without hesitation. "Delicious!" You huffed a laugh as you continued eating. "So, since Grim saw what your dorm is like, how about the other dorms?"

"You know about the Great Seven statues displayed on Main Street, right?" a voice said beside you.

You looked and saw two seniors; one with short orange hair done in a half ponytail, green eyes, and a diamond mark on the right side of his cheek while the other one had rock garden green hair, light hazel eyes black glasses. Both of them have the same armband on their left arm, making them from Heartslabyul with Ace and Deuce.

The one who spoke was the orange-haired gey, who looked like the social butterfly type. "There's seven of them so there are seven dorms."

"Geh!" You heard Ace exclaimed, directing your attention to him. "You're the guy from this morning!"

"You tricked us into painting those roses for you!" Grim added.

'The senior who . . . ' You raised a brow as you turned back to the two seniors. The orange-haired seniors' expression changed to a bit of a dejected one. "Saying I tricked you is so mean. Plus, I wasn't doing it because I wanted to. It's just how things are done in our dorm" He then directed his attention to you, who was still staring at him with a bland expression. "Ooh! it's the otherworldly person from the Entrance Ceremony." He grinned as he took out his phone. "You're really pretty, let me take a selfie for my magicam." He then quickly positioned himself next to you, and phone in one hand above you. "Say cheese!"

You could only blink in surprise as the shutter went off and the senior disentangles himself from you. "Okay~ Thank you!" You stare at him in question. "Who are you?" You heard Deuce grumble. "This is Cater Diamond, the senior that tricked us into painting white roses for him." The orange-haired senior, Cater, pouted. "I told you, it's mean to say I tricked you!"

"You were grinning all the while. . ." Deuce added.

"Now, now, Deucey." Cater chided. "Those are only for inside the dorm so now I'm just your kind upperclassman." You covered your mouth as you snorted at the nickname. You saw Deuce getting red in embarrassment at the name and your laughing. "D-drop the "-y"!" The green-haired senior finally spoke, after laughing in amusement. "That's just how Cater shows affection." Ace furrows his brows as he looks at the other senior. "Who's that guy next to you?"

"Oh, my bad," The green-haired senior let out. "I'm Trey. Trey Clover. I'm a third-year in Heartslabyul like Cater." He then faced you, a grin present on his lips. " And you're the freshmen put in charge of that ramsh-" He politely coughed before re-entering his next words. "Unused dorm, right?"

You felt the corner of your lip pull upwards as you felt a tinge of amusement at his almost wording. "Yeah, that's us." Trey hummed before continuing. "I heard from Cater. Sorry for all the trouble these guys from our dorm have caused you." Ace huffed. " I'm sitting right here." You flicked his forehead, earning a yelp from the ginger-head. "We should put that aside and make-up," Cater said, friendly tone in place. "We're in the same dorm after all. Let's all exchange phone numbers!"

"I didn't have my phone when I got here." You noted, earning a surprise reaction from the social senior. "You don't have a phone! That's crazy! You're like an endangered species!"