30: Reunited-2

Okay, so after that bombshell of an explanation from his uncle, he learned other stuff of this called Twisted Wonderland. Magic exists and wizards - or the most correct term is a mage - also exist along with advanced technology, alchemy/potions, animal language, and Disney characters became historical figures in this world. And he's in an all-boys school where some of the most known classic villains from Disney are referred to as the Great Seven.

How does he know this?

It was purely an unintentional insult on his part. His uncle was called by the headmaster that he has to be sorted into the dorm by the Dark Mirror, which (B/N) supposed was the large mirror that was in the room he woke up. So when he got to the room he woke up, the headmaster was there along with some guys he saw before.

When they were trying to tie him up.

Admittedly, he was hostile and aggressive in his approach but that was because he was. . .what did you say that emotion was called? Oh yeah, scared. Also, he was sure that lion eared guy was very suspicious of him. The now-called demon swore that the lion's dark green eyes were narrowing at him, if it wasn't for your intervention that he would've continued.

The first thing that happened when he got to the room? His uncle slapped the headmaster before scowling. "Before he gets sorted, I demand an apology for the way you refer him. A demon, really!? You have fae in this damn school yet you have no problem letting them in!"

"I-It's not that, Mr. Vaim," the headmaster stammered, probably because of the proximity between him and Uncle Zuva. Or maybe because he doesn't like to be scolded by another person. "Admittedly, I have been racist and rude, but the reason why I questioned this is because your nephew is of the demon lord species."

Demon lord? Species?

"Is this an anime?" he heard you mutter under your breath.

"Demon lord?" his uncle raised a brow as he leaned back from the headmaster. "Kira didn't say anything about this. . .

"Probably because it's a forbidden subject," a voice of deeper tenor spoke, eyes going to the young-looking man with dark hair and hot pink streaks that add to the youthful appearance along his large ruby eyes. He gave an elusive smile as he continued. "The topic of the demon lord species is quite unspoken as not many would want to continue thinking further if they do."

"Could cut to the point?" his uncle asked impatiently.

"In short, the demon lord is the only species of demons that have the right and potential to become the ruler of all demons. Even the defective group of demons that were considered Heretics. They've been scarce for hundreds of years, leading to the divided factions of the current demons."

"I would've asked how did you know that if I didn't remember that overgrown lizard was royalty too," the lion man grumbled.

His uncle made an o shape with his mouth. "And how do you know (B/N) is a demon lord?"

"Because, General Herbivore-" "Oi!" "Demon Lords are the only demons to have their horns curled like that." He pointed at the demon himself. "And the grooves of his horns are going in one direction instead of following the direction of the horns themselves."

"Oh. so the second prince is educated as well~"

"Shut up,"

After that enlightening information, he was told to step in front of the mirror. Immediately, a masked face of white appeared with a monotone expression. "State thy name," it stated. His reply: "Jesus Christ, is the Evil Queen's mirror." That got him outraged outbursts from the headmaster and the people here. The only ones who didn't react were his Uncle, you, and Grim, the former being amused while you had a look of understanding and Grim just looked confused.

"How dare you insult the beautiful queen!" the headmaster screeched.

"Huh?"

Later, after the sorting - He's suing them for the copyright of the Sorting Hat from Harry Potter - it was later explained that the Disney Villains he watched from childhood were historical figures in this world, and he just insulted a historical figure.

"Now, I've seen everything," he grumbled.

And remember when his Uncle bet a million madol(?) that (B/N) wouldn't be sorted in any dorm? He won that bet.

When he said "(B/N) Vaim." the face in the Mirror took this as enough information. "The shape of your soul is shades of black as it morphs and changes, changing shape and form in its restless pace. Therefore no dorm is suited for this one."

Admittedly, he's not a pure person. No one is, yet they try to be saints. (B/N) calls it bullshit.

The fumbling headmaster told him that he will get his uniform and materials ready tomorrow as it will be his first day of school. That was fast, and he just gotten here. At least he got to stay with you and your weird cat monster.

He shouldn't have brought up the songs.

The moment he got to the rickety dorm that looked better on the inside, you introduced him to the ghosts - that looked like the ghosts from that old Mickey film - and the rooms. After the tour of the 'Ramshackle Dorm', you relayed what had happened during your stay. That included you the monster cat and your interrupting of the ceremony, your stay at the dorm and your job as a handyman before it turned to a student with the said monster after you got a magic gem with two other people, to encountering dangerous situations and being a catalyst to these dangerous 'Overblots'.

Seriously, how did that happen in three months?

And not only that, you're the prefect of this rickety dorm with your only resident, the monster cat whom he learned his name is Grim. After that load, down along with a short explanation of blot and overblot, (B/N) pinched his nose at the incoming migraine. "Can't believe this happened in three months."

"Believe me, it felt longer," you said nonchalantly.

"And this world is a practical Disney world, with actual species, politics, and stuff!" he rolled his eyes as he said these next words. "And what, the songs that Disney released in the movies are lost historical songs in this world that give you powers? Like Rapunzel?"

He meant it as a joke.

But he saw your eyes stare at him as he practically saw a buffering circle loading. You didn't think of that, didn't you? "I never thought of that," you muttered before you were running out the door. "But I'm gonna try it now!"

"WAIT! I WAS JUST KIDDING!" The demon fell on his feet as he chased after you outside. "(Y/N) DO-"

"Have you ever heard the wolf cry, to the blue corn moon~"

"Or ask the grinning bobcat why he grinned~"

- And he was too late.

He could only stare with mouth agape as you sang on the hill 'Colors of the Wind' by Pocahontas, the sky and light changing color at each verse as the wind blowing through your hair and the trees swayed in your direction. Yup, you just confirmed it. Singing Disney songs just gave you power-ups. Because what he's seeing is right out of a Disney movie.

"WHY IS HENCHMAN SINGING!?" Grim cried in confusion. "AND WHY IS NATURE BEING WEIRD!?"

"Ah, it's my fault." the demon groaned in response. "I should've never mentioned anything about the songs."

"HOW DOES THE PREFECT NO A FORBIDDEN SONG!?" A new voice screamed in the distance.

"I THOUGHT THEY WERE A SOUL CASTER!? WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE MAGIC!?"

"Eh~Jellyfish is looking really pretty up there."

"Indeed Floyd, very pretty."

"Perhaps they would like to do a performance in Monstro Lounge."

(B/N) swiveled to see a bunch of people at the entrance of the gate, all with different hair colors, body build and statures, and colorful characteristics. Friends, he would assume if it weren't for some of their auras being on the borderline of being pink, which instinctively he knew meant romantic feelings.

Not on his watch.