41: SB-11

Being flung into the sky was the last thing (B/N) had on his itinerary. Neither was the harsh and rough landing into the sand and his skin meeting the change of temperature. He tucked his head into his chin, curling his body as he hit the sandy ground and pain bloomed beautifully in him. Yeah, he was not having a good day. Didn't help when you and Grim were still back at the dorm with that GIANT GENIE JAFAR AND DARK JAMIL!

Seriously, he doesn't need this.

(B/N) glanced around, seeing that Ashengrotto and Leech 2 noted their situation, meanwhile, Leech 1 was trying to wake Al Asim who was unconscious. He then looked around him, "This literally is the part where Aladdin is banished to the end of the world." he muttered. A cough caught his attention, the bespectacled dorm leader tugged the corner of his lip. "'End of the world' is a bit much, I would use ' the end of the dimension that holds Scarabia' as a better substitute."

"Whatever you say, Senior Ashengrotto." The demon rolled his eyes, annoyed and irritated at the turn of events. He crossed his arms to keep him occupied, trying to distract him from the running thoughts that came to his mind. Worry and fear at what would come to his sibling and his pet cat. The dorm leader and the twins were in another conversation, something about Leech 2's voice and giving him back his Unique magic. He would've ignored everything and tried to think of a plan to get back when Al Asim started crying. Out of the blue, he added.

(B/N) whipped his head to face the albino dorm leader, eyes wide and disbelief at what he was seeing, "Why are you crying!?"

"Yeah, your tears are gonna freeze over," Leech 2 added.

"It's all my fault," Al Asim replied, tears pouring down his cheeks. The demon blinked at him dumbly, dumbfounded and in disbelief. 'What?' The albino continued, "I drove Jamil to the brink without realizing it. He's a good guy. He's always helping me, giving me a shoulder to lean on, and. . ."

'What. The. Actual. Fuck!?' Good guy his ass! As if that scheming snake was ever good! If he was, then he would have never tried to hypnotize Al Asim and get him kicked out! If he was a good person, he would've talked with the guy about it! Also, what's with that reaction!? Crying over the betrayal of a supposed friend, isn't he supposed to be angry!? And he's blaming himself!? Al Asim can't be this nice and naive, he can't! No, naive is the wrong word, he's aware enough. . .He's too nice! A manipulative person would get tired of this nice act!

Irritated and getting an incoming migraine at the crying, the worry, and the whole situation altogether, (B/N) snapped. "Stop crying! Isn't this the reason why Senior Viper snapped!? With your too-nice personality, not getting angry at a friend, and acting like an air-head!"

Al Asim looked at the demon, shocked at the words. "What. . ."

"You can't be this naive! With the assassinations and betrayals that would come with being an heir to a wealthy family, wouldn't you develop at least a sense of cautiousness and awareness of these types of things!? I refuse to believe someone that's been through a lot can still be naive and nice exist!" (B/N) heaved through his nose, spouting out his feelings.

"Mr. Vaim, while I agree with you, I think you went a bit overboard with the last bit."

"Shut up, Senior Ashengrotto."

"But," Leech 2 scratched his head, "I'm with pufferfish in this one. Sea otter, you're way too nice. It's kinda grating."

"Huh," Al Asim blinked. "Is it?"