chapter 1

Han Siyu wide open open his eyes as he was now soaked and sticky from the wine that was poured over on him, he was in a dazed state for a while until he came to his senses. Looking around he felt this was familiar Oh too familiar he spend 7 years remembering this day, and now he was here he remembers it like yesterday.

"Han Siyu, I'm tired of this I'm very sorry but I don't feel the same about you anymore"

Han Siyu looked at him with indifference then looked at the smaller and more petite boy in his beside him in such close distance.

Then he looked at the face of what's his name again, Ah yes Li Qiang, the man expressed no guilt and looked at Han Siyu as if he was in the wrong.

"I've heard about your engagement to Lei YuChen" he said angrily, "how could you?"

The other people in the party whispered as Li Qiang speaks all was already speaking insults about Han Siyu, in the passed Han Siyu had tried to explain and but instead he rebuke and humiliated him and made him afraid to step out him public after the humiliation and shame.

Han Siyu reflected on his past self with shame this man?, what did he see in him back then?.

"And your point is?" Han Siyu asked indifferently

Li Qiang was taken at back by the coldness of Han Siyu, was this the same person who clung to him yesterday?. He looked as though he was looking at someone who is dead to him.

"You are not even denying it?" Li Qiang said furiously

Han Siyu only points at the person next to him.

"You don't seems to be denying that thing over there" Han Siyu said he simply smiled. "So you feel the same way, I'm glad the feelings mutual"

Li Qiang was speechless this was not how he expected things why did Han Siyu seemed so indifferent?, Han Siyu began to take off his milk white jacket that was now stained with red wine and threw it on the petite boy next to him.

"Oh, I need you to pay for this Mr. Don't think you can wash it out" he smiled

He was about to turn away when.

"Ha, you think pretending not to care will make me want you back?. Not in a life time"

Han Siyu didn't say anything but when he saw Lei YuChen at the entrance walking in he smiled, walking off without acknowledging the presence of Li Qiang.

Lei YuChen's father and his father were good friends and business partners so it's only natural they would want to set their children up, Han Siyu grew up disliking Lei YuChen.

He only saw him as this creep who wouldn't stop looking at him several times he called him out on it, but still he wouldn't stop kindergarten, elementary, junior high, highschool through out them all they went to the same schools and it was only when they went to college Han Siyu catches a break from him and fell in love with Li Qiang.

But that didn't last long as their relationship were strained because, Han Siyu didn't want to be deflowered before marriage and Li Qiang was a dog. He swore he loved him and he had acted like it for 3 years until today he had found out he already deflowered someone else, Zhi Xiasheng.

Zhi Xiasheng was the mc of the novel who one night after being drugged, had a fateful encounter with Li Qiang and seductively had a one night him, Some fateful meeting.

After that the two would "encounter" each other often until the blossoming of their love and eventually he would dump the person his dating (Han Siyu) and carry on with their happy lives.

Lei YuChen hated Li Qiang the reasons where unknown but the two were always at odds, in the past Han Siyu had objected so fiercely to marrying Lei YuChen that when they were married it only consists of him locking himself away from the world and hating Lei YuChen blaming him for their break up.
Han Siyu was stupid and Lei YuChen did nothing wrong.