chapter 30

Han Siyu was in the park sitting by himself in the chair thinking deeply. He was wondering how he could fix this? 

A mother's keepsake, even if both his parents are alive he would never let it go if someone burned something clearly memorable. He curses his teenage self for being so prideful. 

He'd prefer it if his past self had just thrown the disc at Lei Yuchen but to burn it!

How will he fix this?! 

"Han Siyu, your on set next up" 

Han Siyu got up, then went to the makeup artist so he could fix him up for the set. 

As he went to sit in the chair, he saw the Make-up artist staring at him as if surprised to see him, which was weird. 

"What?" He asked, staring back.

The makeup artist looks away nervously, "Ha, n-nothing, i-is there anything you're not supposed to add to your skin anything afraid of?" 

"No, there is nothing, but can you make the end a bit more pointy? I want to look like a real villain," he said smiling.

The make-up artist chuckles, "of course as the villain wishes" 

The make-up artist took out his makeup kit and then started on Han Siyu's face. Now that Han Siyu got a closer look this person's face was a bit familiar but where has he seen him before? 

"Hey what's your name?" Han Siyu asked casually.

"....." the person took a long pause as if he didn't want to say his name but eventually he parted his lips and spoke. "Kong Duyi," he said softly.

Even though the name rings a heavy bell, he has no idea where he heard the name before. 

"Well my name is Han Siyu, you've probably known that" 

"Yes, yes I do indeed know your name well" 

Han Siyu smiles, he then thinks heavily on how he could fix things with Lei Mingxia, he doesn't hope to be completely forgiven or not even forgiven he just wants to apologise somehow. 

Soon he was fixed on the set, he was now before Zhi Xiasheng, he must admit it the other was indeed very pretty and the fact that he was a triple threat was incredible if not for the sour history maybe he could get along but sadly bridges are burned.

Han Siyu smiles then held his hand shaking, "it's a pleasure to meet you, little hu- I mean young one" 

Zhi Xiasheng looks up with empty eyes, he jumps back then takes out his sword pointing at him, his expression immediately changes to a stern one. "You're not human!" 

A gush of breezes shoots his straw hat in the air but as it falls down he gently catches it. "Oi, oi, that's not very nice, meagre human". Han Siyu smiles blankly, staring at Zhi Xiasheng with tension.

"Annnnd CUT!! Excellent job both of you" the director said

The crowd claps, "and you Zhi Xiasheng I see great things ahead for you" 

Han Siyu looks to the side when a mall gently taps his shoulder with a bottle, he turns to see a taller male with bold features and a handsome face offering him a bottle of water. 

"Oh, thanks" Han Siyu said.

The male nods then the director turns, "Yu Sheng, you're up next 10 minutes break everyone!" 

Yu Sheng smiles at Han Siyu polite offering, "hello I'm Yu Sheng" 

Han Siyu smiles receiving the hand shake, "I'm Han Siyu, nice to meet you"