chapter 14

Han MingLi (Han Siyu's father) was walking to a meeting with the widest smiled on his face

Han MingLi (Han Siyu's father) was walking to a meeting with the widest smiled on his face. Han Yaoting looked at his father's chirping expression, ever since his younger brother broke up his been in the best mood.

"Dad, you should be a little more professional" Han Yaoting said 

"What do you mean Yaoyao?" Han MingLi turned revealing a tie that said my Yuyu is free at last.

Han Yaoting looked dead planned at his neck tie. "It's inappropriate, I know you ecstatic that Yuyu finally left that man but, you should still try to keep your dignity as boss" he said changing his dad's tie.

"Urgh, that's because you have better taste in people than yuyu. You know when to back away Yuyu go overboard for those bastards who only takes advice of him you should be celebrating and rejoicing" he lectures his oldest.

Han Yaoting said nothing, his father really hated Li Qiang with a passion. 

"🎶It's the most wonderful time of the year"

Han Yaoting looked down the passage to see his twin sister singing as she walked up to them. In her arms was a large bouquet with rose, she was tearing the petals apart while throwing them in the air like confetti.

"Taitai not you too" 

"Oh, brother you should rejoice for a miracle happened" she said smiling

"Oh taitai that's why you're my favorite!" Han MingLi said joining the campaign

Han Yaoting sighed and crossed his arms, "you know the janitors are gonna have to  clean that up?" 

"Well we can just double their paycheck" she said  

She smiled walking ahead Humming happily as she walked, Han Yingtai then paused.

"Hmm, I wonder, what do you think I should get our poor Yuyu?. That bastard broke his heart in two" she said fluttering her eyelashes

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Han Siyu was now at the set, though it's too early for his role. They inform him to come so he could warn up to the set and his coworkers. 

Han Siyu sipped the freshly made latte that his sweet and adorable fiance bought him while sitting on a chair reading the script. He did read it a couple of times before and practised hard with the help of Lei YuChen of course, Lei YuChen never let him slack Han Siyu would like for him to become his manager. Speaking of which he should get one.

*surppppp* 

"Okay everyone! Let's all gather our attention!" The director shouts 

Han Siyu looked up from the paper then sighed, already rolling his eyes, 'of course' he thought.

He looked at the two people beside the director. One of them happened to be Zhi Xiasheng, based on the novel this was a role given to him secretly by Li Qiang after Zhi Xiasheng was mad at him after publicly humiliating Han Siyu.

As if the lead role of winning a world wide singing competition isn't already enough to excel at acting and shoot off overshadowing others' careers. Han Siyu has no problem with him excelling and becoming popular but with how he made acting seem nonchalant. The perfect Gary Sue, it frustrated him who broke his ankle in the drama in highschool, who had to do his best to not die of stage fright. 

What was he saying hard work didn't pay off? Well he will not make his hard work go to the dogs he already lost too much to Li Qiang. Never again will he lose.

"This is our main leads, Ze Dong and Zhi Xiasheng" 

The set clapped welcoming Han Siyu as well and then went back to minding his own business reading. Soon Zhi Xiasheng came up to Han Siyu looking over into the papers.

"Hello Han Siyu, are you recapping? Intense plot right?" Zhi Xiasheng smiled 

Han Siyu looked at him then got up putting the script under his arm. He took up the chair, walked to another area then put it back down, sat and continued revising his script.

He doesn't know what type of drug Zhi Xiasheng is taking to have the audacity to be coming up to him so casually as if they were friends. But he needs to get out of his ignorant bubble.

.
.
.
.

 Lei YuChen was playing in a private room in a public music studio playing the piano when some suddenly marched in and grabbed him by the collar shaking him.

"What the fuck are you doing!"