chapter 4

After walking in the park, Lei YuChen escorted Han Siyu home, before leaving they both exchanged contacts and said their goodbyes.

When the butler Fu opened the door to let Han Siyu in he was informed his parents required to meet him, Han Siyu in the passed was angry at them because even after clearly telling them his love for Li Qiang they didn't break off the engagement.

Han Siyu had blame them for the break up, his parents never liked Li Qiang even after he had succeeded to the top they could never acknowledge Li Qiang as Han Siyu significant other; thinking only Lei YuChen was a match.

Han Siyu didn't talk to them much never forgiving them until in the last years of his life where he learns that they were just looking out for him, everything in his parents intentions were always for his best, even though he was the son of their prestigus family and they had certain image to keep up they didn't discourage him to not because a celebrity telling him to follow his dreams.

Han Siyu didn't follow his dreams rather followed Li Qiang and that only fuel the dislike towards Li Qiang, Han Siyu walked in the room where is Male mother and father was. His father wore a distasteful frown and so did his mother.

"Mom dad?" Han Siyu inquired

"Yu'er, I heard that that bastard humiliated you in public you are okay right my child" Han Mingli asked angrily.

Han Mingli Han Siyu's father never liked a bone in Li Qiang, it was always about him with his son "Li Qiang this" "Li Qiang that" he wanted someone who would support his son and his son support him. And that was not Li Qiang!, for him to have his son be with a man who was self centered like him if he needed to die for that wedding to happen count him immortal!. Cause before he goes 6 feet under and have his corpses eaten by maggots he becomes the walking dead for that union to never happen.

As if his selfishness wasn't already something to hate about he dares break up with his son in public his Yu'er!, his youngest he most pampered his darling child the heart break his child must have went through.

Han Siyu seeing his father seething only sit and looked at his mother who looked hurt for him, they must have saw the the videos he took a cookie from the plate that was on the table and ate it.

"Li Qiang broke up with me" Han Siyu said calmly crunching the cookie

Xiao Jian looked at his son who seemed uniphase by the break up he know Han Siyu he knows when he is pretending and when he is not, and right now he was not pretending he was genuinely not affected by this.

"Yuyu are you okay?" He asked worried

"I'm fine, great even" Han Siyu replied

Han MingLi paused surprised at his son Blissfulness, wasn't he supposed to be heart broken or did he read the wrong manuscript.

"Mom, dad I've decided I will marry Lei YuChen" Han Siyu said honestly

The parents confused, this was obvious there son but why do they feel something was totally off. Xiao Jian looked at his husband who shared the same complex looked but their son was completely unphase, they thought they were going to have to talk some senses into him or something but he accepted without any persuasion.

This break up was the biggest blessing that came to them, if they were dreaming they hope- no they prey they don't wake up.

Han Siyu's phone vibrates then he looked at it and saw it was a text from Lei YuChen.

LYC: goodnight eat dinner then have a good sleep you must be tired

Even while texting he sounds awkward it's cute, his parents were puzzled when they saw his slightly red cheeks and soft smile, what was the contents of the message that made their son expression looked like that.

Han Siyu got up then text back.

HSY: okay I hope you have a good night as well.

Lei YuChen didn't expect back a message back so quickly honestly he wasn't even in his apartment yet and mere entering the elevator, he was just too antsy to text Han Siyu.