chapter 5

Han Siyu just called to have a meet up date with Lei YuChen at the cafe, if he is going to marry him it's best to know him.

Han Siyu was surprised to see Lei YuChen already at cafe, the Males and females around admiring him, Lei YuChen looks fell short to no one while he was breathtakingly beautiful. His distant behavior makes it hard for anyone to get close to him and many described his expression as pained.

People opinions of him where like, "the stone king is here" "there he is again" "does his face not hurt?", "what a huge waste to good looks".

To put it simple Lei YuChen was not popular, while Li Qiang was praised as the cold Male God Lei YuChen was known as the stone king. But Han Siyu thinks they are blind and he was too, how rare is it for a man to reach the date before the one who arranged.

Lei YuChen was neatly dressed it was casual yet formal which only makes him seems all the more attractive, him looking threw the window in a dazed state while drinking coffee was something that made him looked irresistible.

Han Siyu took put his phone and took a picture not long after he posted it walking up to Lei YuChen, Lei YuChen turned to look at the approaching Han Siyu he straightened up fixing his himself.

"Hello"

His tone was cold his face had no expression but Han Siyu didn't mind.

"Hi" Han Siyu smiled

"I'll order"

Han Siyu smiled, as he called forth the waiter Han Siyu looked at Lei YuChen, Han Siyu's phone started to vibrate and message appeared on screen.

Li Qiang: we just broke up yesterday and you've already moved on

Han Siyu only picked up his phone then blocked him and delete, he blocked him from his media as well.

Lei YuChen had caught a glimpse but didn't say anything, soon his phone started to vibrating after ordering he opened his inbox. To see it's flooded with message he then looked at a Han Siyu profile and saw his post of him, slowly a smile carved up on his face but it quickly faded as it came.

Wouldn't this cause complications for Han Siyu?, he dreamed of acting but the break up with Li Qiang and he suddenly posting a picture of another man. Lei YuChen didn't like being labelled as the another man but Han Siyu loved Li Qiang, and he was probably doing this to make him jealous.

"Here are your orders"

The waiter placed the orders, Han Siyu notice again it was the breakfast menu he preferred the most; nothing he disliked and it was most likely what he felt for.

Han Siyu looked at Lei YuChen who was staring down into the meal, he thought that Lei YuChen would be staring at him eating but good to know he wasn't.

But little do Han Siyu know he was infact looking at him but it was a little more discreet. Soon Han Siyu phones started to vibrating he sighed then put it away, Lei YuChen didn't say anything and looked at him.

"You can check your phone" he said

"No, I'm good"

"Hmm" Lei YuChen nods. "About the engagement"

Han Siyu tilts his head wondering why he suddenly brings that up but then they needed to talk about.

"I don't want to force you; you're free to break it off"

This surprised Han Siyu, wasn't he adamant on marry him?. Han Siyu didn't understand why did Lei YuChen marry him when in the past he was clear that he didn't want marry him.

Doing this would anger his father but he would prefer to see, Han Siyu happy.

"No, I do want to marry you do you?"

Lei Yuchen's heart flutters hearing those words but can't help but feel conflicted on whether it is real, or whether this whole event was real?. If so he Hope's it never stops. Han Siyu notice the more soft smiled that carve up on Lei Yuchen's face then quickly took out his phone and stole a pic.

Lei Yuchen's innocent smiled was too hard to resist, he needs to do it more.