chapter 21

Lei YuChen entered his apartment sighing when Han Siyu ran up to him hugging him.

"Welcome home sweetie" Han Siyu said teasingly

"Huh, ah welcome home" he said normally 

Han Siyu immediately realised something was wrong, Lei YuChen didn't react to his teasing. "Is something the matter?" 

Lei YuChen looked at him, wondering if he should say it or not but some way or another it's gonna have to meet.

"Mingxia is in the country" he said

Han Siyu paused, if he has many haters Lei Mingxia is one of them, if he has one hater its Lei Mingxia, if he has no haters Lei Mingxia is dead. 

Lei Mingxia though only 16 currently hates him with a burning passion, Han Siyu wasn't too fond of her either. But then again she was just a little sister trying to protect her brother. Han Siyu previously liked how Lei Mingxia always separates her brother from him or gets in the way, she did mock him a few times during his marriage with Lei YuChen but eventually stopped coming. 

Until ultimately years later she died with her father, now that Han Siyu thinks about it Lei YuChen must have been really depressed at their loss plus his verbal abuse. Now Han Siyu must think about it. It's best that he and Lei Mingxia try to at least not openly hate each other.

He knows Lei YuChen would prefer they get along than be at odds with one another. 

"We can go visit" Han Siyu said 

Lei YuChen looked at him for a while before answering, "no need" 

Lei Mingxia doesn't want to see Han Siyu anywhere near or close in her sights. She just needs time to come around. Lei Mingxia is at the sour age where she finds things bitter most of the time, and if Han Siyu seems clingy or trying to butter her up she becomes even more bitter. 

And instead of making a bad situation better, it will only be worse. He knows Han Siyu means good and is trying to get along with Lei Mingxia, but because of something Han Siyu unintentionally did, Lei Mingxia held bitter hatred for Han Siyu. And when that event happened he too had felt angry at himself for letting that happen and letting Han Siyu hate him to the point that he let Han Siyu destroy a valuable memento of his late mother that was meant for Lei Mingxia.

He is angry at himself for being so careless with it. Lei Mingxia loved it dearly.

"No need. Instead shouldn't we visit uncle and aunt?" He asked 

"Right! It's been a while eh, he's gonna be ecstatic to see you" 

Lei YuChen nods, Han Siyu hops off and took up his phone makes a call to his parents. Informing they will visit the next two days. 

Lei YuChen felt nice seeing grinning like that thinking Han Siyu must really miss his parents, Lei YuChen has good relations with his family and misses them sometimes so he was a bit worried when he saw that Han Siyu wasn't calling or visiting his parents.

Han Siyu came back into the room smiling softly, "two days, dad is really looking forward to seeing you" Han Siyu said 

"Hmmm, it's been years," Lei YuChen said, "what would you like for dinner?" 

"Aiya, Yuyu, you're a good wife but even you gentl tired sometimes. Let us order tonight and watch a movie together" Han Siyu said 

Lei YuChen was taken a back when Han  Siyu called him by his nickname, as kids they both shared the same nickname most time he and Han Siyu would have mix up issues and in high school when this was found out Han Siyu was tease since they shared the same nickname and was childhood friends. So Han Siyu told them that Lei Yuchen's nickname was Chen and Yuyu. 

Lei YuChen did correct the people a few times that it was not but Han Siyu denied it, he even asked Han Siyu that if he hated sharing the same name so much why not change his instead. The way in which Lei spoke he was unwilling as it was something his mother would relentlessly teased him about, when she coaxed him when she cuddled him and since she wasn't around it was hard to just let go of it. But this earned the embarrassment and anger of Han Siyu and since then Han didn't say anything about it and let bygones be bygones.

Later Han Siyu apologized but still the two didn't become friends, Lei YuChen didn't know why he apologized but he was happy to receive a sincere apology from Han Siyu. 

Looking at Han Siyu now, Lei YuChen wonders what goes on into Han Siyu's head then again he wonders why was Han Siyu sitting on him? Or why was he leaning in so closely? 

Lei YuChen stiffens when Han Siyu's lips touch his, he blushed very flustered.

Me when readers request a chapter on this story but got no idea what to write;