chapter 2

Han Siyu walked up to Lei YuChen wrapping his arms between Lei YuChen's elbow stealing him from the others, and walked along the way.

Lei YuChen was surprised, he thought Han Siyu hated and that it would take some time to finally be able to get closer to him. But instead of worrying about that he simply looked at Han Siyu.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a cold yet gently tone

"Hmm?"

"Your break up" Lei YuChen said flashing back to a while ago

Even if it was only a few minutes ago it was already on social media.

"If I wasn't fine would you cheer me up?" Han Siyu asked

"Let's go to the ice cream parlor you love strawberry ice cream right" Lei YuChen answered as if on planned

"Hmm?"

"I mean do you like strawberry flavored icecream?"

Han Siyu never stated that he liked strawberry flavored icecream, he will eat it and his reaction was the same to every icecream but in truth he did had a love for it over the others. You'd have to be paying a certain amount of attention to him to tell.

"Yes, I love strawberries"

"Yes I know" he answered on reflex, "I mean I see"

Lei YuChen felt a bit awkward he didn't really know how to take to Han Siyu, Han Siyu on the other hand was wondering if this the same Lei YuChen who wore a stiff face and stared at him constantly. Han Siyu feels he is cute with his clumsy behavior, how did he not see past his cold exterior.

They both entered the elevator, Lei YuChen was not good with talking or expressing himself so he knew he came off as really really bothersome person to Han Siyu, but he couldn't control him of his eyes.

"You are different" Lei YuChen said

"Hm, me different how"

"You are shining more, you're more beautiful" Lei YuChen sad but bit his lip.

Han Siyu was only indulging him and he already said these cringey words, he hopes he doesn't get upset

"Shining? Could you go into more details" Han Siyu said smiling wondering what the stone face Lei YuChen is going to say.

"You seem a bit more confident, sharper and settled and the way you handle that was....... cool" Lei YuChen looked away for a it.

Han Siyu who was looking at him was surprised to see a tinged of pink at his cheek, did Lei YuChen had such a cute personality. Han Siyu was use to him being aloof and staring creepily at him so he constantly felt uncomfortable around him and his lack of communication didn't help either.

Han Siyu smiled maybe he should really take the time to know Lei YuChen instead of labeling as a creep, as they existed the building Lei YuChen gently open the doors for Han Siyu like a gentleman. Han Siyu nods then entered Lei YuChen close the door and went to the driver's seat.

Soon he started the car and begins to drive.

"Lei YuChen, do you dislike me because I'm the ex boyfriend of your enemy?"

Lei YuChen didn't take his eyes off the road.

"Should I dislike you because a fool made the biggest mistake of his life?" Lei YuChen asked rhetorically.

Lei YuChen was more happier they broke up he was worried that they would have to call off the engagement, don't get him wrong if Han Siyu is happier with Li Qiang he wouldn't hasistant to watch he be happy even if it meant with another man, but he liked Han Siyu since he was a child but the feeling was not mutual with Han Siyu despising his presence.

Kindergartn, elementary and highschool Lei YuChen had watched over Han Siyu without fail, but when he got that standing at the side watching Han Siyu would get him no where he decided to go to seperate college where he'd learn how to be a little less creepy. So he worked hard how to be a little bit more bolder and open with his feelings.

But sadly after he returned from aboard to formally court Han Siyu, the sad reality of it all he was dating Li Qiang.