chapter 7

Li Qiang was at home, he took a sip of the liquor in the glass cup as he looked at Han Siyu luggage he was supposed to come get them soon. He demanded an explanation.

Han Siyu who had just arrived smiled at the butler but the butler was eyes were more focused on Lei YuChen, Han Siyu thought that maybe the butler was confused as to who Lei YuChen was. Lei YuChen nods at the butler as both of walked in Lei YuChen simply waited at the end of stairs, their was no way he was gonna enter the bed of were they slept.

Han Siyu entered the room seeing his things already packed, it was just like his past life except the hussy they called mc the pile of shit that happened to be the Male lead was here though.

"Thank you for packing" Han Siyu said in nonchalant tone

"What the hell your playing at?!" Li Qiang asked

Han Siyu didn't answer and simply took up his suitcase only for Li Qiang to block the door.

"I'm talking to you" he demands

"Move" Han Siyu said coldly,

Li Qiang was surprised, Han Siyu never dared to use such a tone at him why has he changed so much in the short amount of time.

"You haven't explained"

"Am I the only one who understands the definition of break up?, I owe you no such and neither do you" Han Siyu said rolling his eyes.

Li Qiang froze then smiled he get it now.

"Are you jealous?, is it because of him? There is nothing between us" Li Qiang said in a low hoarse tone that was laced with seductiveness.

He stretch to hold Han Siyu, but he used his wrist to block him and on reflex Li Qiang grabbed his wrist.  Li Qiang was really a bastard and it was clearer and clearer everyday he said there was nothing going on but in truth after the break up he confessed to the mc and both became an official couple, the mc clearly wouldn't care about the ex he broke up with so their was no common decency when it came to let's say 'sex'.

"You know everyday more and more I learn what a scumbag you truly are" Han Siyu said coldly,

But Li Qiang didn't take it as rejection and dragged him closer Han Siyu barely had time to defend when Li Qiang locked him in his embrace and held up his chin, an knowing grin came on his and soon he went in for a kiss.

Han Siyu was in rage and started to struggle but soon Li Qiang pushed his tongue within Han Siyu's mouth and made an attempt to to play with his tongue, but soon Han Siyu felt the urge to clenched his teeth and so he did.

Li Qiang immediately stumbled back when the door abruptly opens whacking him him in the back of the head, Li Qiang stooped down in pain and Han Siyu looked at Lei YuChen and wiped his lips (HS).

"Do you need help?"

Lei YuChen then looked at Li Qiang who saw holding his mouth and rubbing the back of his head, he then  looked at Han Siyu who was wiping  his lips, he already had a hunch of what went down. He guess he was right Han Siyu was only using him to make Li Qiang jealous, Lei YuChen only darkens but he wasn't ready to admit defeat yet.

"Yes, yes I need help" Han Siyu said softly

Li Qiang only stand up straight then looked at Lei YuChen with bitter hatred.

"What the hell is he doing here?!" He asked enraged

"His my fiance who is helping me move out" Han Siyu said in a matter of fact tone

Li Qiang couldn't say anything but only glared at him, Lei YuChen didn't say nothing to him either and helped with the luggage as Lei YuChen left the butter smiled at him.

"It's nice to see you've grown so well master YuChen" the butler smiled at him

Lei YuChen nods but the butler didn't mind he was still a man of few words as always.