chapter 27

Lei Yuchen walked over and sat next to Han Siyu smiling with a soft blush across his face.

"For tonight won't hurt" he said speaking softly

"Good! Now lie down" Han Siyu chuckled as he pushed Lei Yuchen down pining over him

Lei Yuchen was a little taken aback, but then he looked away giving a very shy smile. Han Siyu smiled then laid next to him hugging him at the waist, Lei Yuchen felt nervous.

He turned to see Han Siyu already fast asleep, he smiled and brushed his hair gently back. He slowly leaned in as his lips pressed against Han Siyu's forehead; laying a gentle kiss upon it.

He closed his eyes and hugged Han Siyu.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Han Siyu can only remember it vividly, he looked inside his hand there was a large bottle of vodka in his hand and his head felt heavy. He doesn't know why he's drinking. He went to therapy to help his drinking problem. 

*Sniffed* Sniffed* 

Han Siyu could hear Sniffles settled inside a room turning. He followed the noise, inside the living room was a man sitting in the dark, his face hidden in his palm. Han Siyu squinted his eyes then turned on the lights.

"What are you doing?" He asked unscrupulously.

The man turned his face and his face was blurred out, he can't remember this person. "You're crying? Uh you ruined my love life and your crying? Are you trying to make me feel sympathetic? Trying to gaslight me into feeling that you are the victim?" 

Han Siyu didn't know who this person was or why he was speaking with such contempt towards them but he couldn't control himself. 

"..... I'm sorry" he said, his voice was clogged with deep sorrow

"Tsk, like hell you are" Han Siyu muttered under breath, "your head, how did it get like that?!" Han Siyu points his finger towards him. "Nevermind that, what time is it? Did you not order anything?!" 

"...... I forgot" he whispered under breath 

"Speak out loud! Be a man you fucking moron! I can't hear anything!" 

Han Siyu took the bottle and threw the bottle towards the wall on the side the man was on. 

"I'm sorry" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Han Siyu forcefully opened his eyes, that was such a heavy dream. Han Siyu in his past life had a drinking habit and needed anger management as well but he wasn't so terrible, he barricaded himself because back then he couldn't stand the sight of anyone. But that nightmare gave him chills. He looked at Lei Yuchen who was sleeping peacefully. It was like a baby taking a nap. He looked down and saw that a part of his tattoo was showing.

It was then Han Siyu realised though Lei Yuchen confessed his hidden intentions he didn't confess his and so his temptation for his body was high.

"Oh, Yuyu how innocent you are, hehe" 

He lifted the shirt and started to feel them, nice and lovely he gently tilted over his body then sat on top of him touching his abs. 

"The more I feel them the harder it gets" 

Han Siyu traced his hand up underneath his shirt. He blushed and raised the shirt, he could smell Lei Yuchen's natural body smell even though it was his body wash he used. 

Soon Lei Yuchen's brow furrows as he lets out a small groan. "Hmm" 

Han Siyu tilts his head then lets out an "eep!" When Lei Yuchen suddenly shifted, causing him to drop on the bed then turned and hugged him tightly as he locked Han Siyu in his arms. 

Han Siyu's back was facing towards Lei Yuchen and his butt was pressed against his area so he could feel it. 

Han Siyu didn't know what to do or say but Lei Yuchen was sleeping so peacefully, and his embrace felt comfortable. Han Siyu not long after fell asleep as Lei Yuchen slowly opened his eyes Looking at the back of his head ominously. 

The next day Han Siyu woke up feeling an empty space beside him he yawned, getting up and stretching, then walked to the bathroom brushing his teeth then washing his face. He then left towards the dining room to see Lei Yuchen and the maid passing around breakfast. Every was already at the table by then Han Siyu went to sit down, "Morning everyone" 

"Morning" everyone replied

Lei Yuchen then placed Han Siyu's plate in front of him, Han Siyu held his arm gently. "Yuyu why didn't you wake me?" Han Siyu asked gently

"You were sleeping, you seemed tired" He spoke 

"Plus he was planning on giving you breakfast in bed, but you walked here. Haha" Lei Mingxia laugh Victoriously 

Han Siyu smiled, "thank you for the info Xiaxia" 

"Hmp, don't call me that" 

"You can call me big brother though" 

"I won't call you that either" she informs 

"I see we came to an agreement" Han Siyu teases 

Lei Mingxia couldn’t say anything, 'what's with him? Hmp you won't win me over that easily' 

Lei Yuchen looked at his watch then sighed then he went over and patted Lei Mingxia's head then went back to Han Siyu and stared at him long and hard as if contemplating.

'What should I do? Should I kiss him on the forehead? Or the lips? But wouldn't that make him uncomfortable? We kiss often we even slept together' 

"Ma-" 

"Yes"  Han Siyu answered 

"Bu-" 

"Go on" 

"A-" 

"Are you gonna do it?" 

Lei Yuchen breathes in, maybe Han Siyu misunderstood.

"L-" 

"I'm waiting" 

Lei Yuchen gave up, he inhales and exhales. He stooped down then kissed Han Siyu on the cheek. "I'll be leaving, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day" 

Han Siyu smiled brightly, then turned his upperpart of his body wrapping his neck. 

"There you" Han Siyu chuckled then kissed him on his lips softly.

Lei Yuchen blushed slightly looking away then back at him and nodded. Han Siyu lets go of Lei Yuchen. Lei Yuchen waves goodbye to them as he heads off to work.