chapter 6

After breakfast they both decided to leave going for a walk.

"So, are you still planning on becoming an actor?" Lei YuChen asked

Han Siyu looked at him, the truth is he gave up on that dream.

"No, besides the public opinion of me is not so great" Han Siyu chuckled awkwardly.

Lei YuChen paused for a second then look at him.

"No, you should follow your dream"

"Hmm?"

"Acting, try it"

"Hmm, I'm not sure" Han Siyu said

Lei YuChen inhales,

"Don't say that, do it. I'll help you"

Han Siyu chuckled at Lei YuChen.

"But I just told-"

"It can work, since most public has their eyes on you now it's good. I can even put in a few words"

Han Siyu signed then smiled.

"Fine, but right now I'm hunting for an apartment have any recommendations?"

Lei YuChen looked at him, he found this is as an opportunity for them to become apartment neighbors, he can help get over the break up and after that he can fully establish friendship then he can work on conquering his heart.

"I know a place, it has good room service and the price is reasonable"

Well it's actually expensive but he doesn't need to know that, he can just fixed the price for him.

"Sad" Han Siyu said

"Hm?"

"I was thinking of us becoming roommates" Han Siyu then paused, "but it seemed not the case".

"No!.. ehem, I mean yes!, err I mean yes"

Han Siyu can't get over how awkwardly cute this guy,how did he not notice when he stuttered and trip over his words so much and the best part of it all was his intentions had no rush or sexual intentions, dating Li Qiang a constant test to how much he can stand strong to his resolve. It wasn't that he didn't want to do it but Li Qiang didn't make him feel assured that after sex he wouldn't leave while at the same time he feared he would leave if he didn't. In his past life after the break up he did met up with him and he learned what scumbag Li Qiang was.

He used him to frame Lei YuChen, innocent old Lei YuChen who only cared for him. When he had kidney cancer from the constant drinking and smoking he went to Li Qiang for help only to receive the cold shoulder. He only said "you reap what you sow", Han Siyu was enraged Li Qiang had lead him on then used him then threw him away. He was in despair and only could wait for his death until Lei YuChen finally paid for the surgery saying there was a donation, Han Siyu didn't want money from him but Lei YuChen simply said he could pay him back not knowing that was the one and only interaction they would have.

After the surgery it was said the donor die because of an accident, and as it turned out it was none other than Lei YuChen!. Han Siyu was so confused but most of all he felt a terrible sense of guilt!, he couldn't even drink cause he felt he owed him too much to waste his kidney after that he had received all his inheritance. Han Siyu was very concerned to say and only focused on elevating his business slowly learning how much Lei YuChen valued him, during their marriage he made sure to take good care of him without even bothering to take care of himself.

All he did was blame Lei YuChen and all Lei YuChen did was care, Han Siyu didn't remarry and simply adopt he had shut Li Qiang out his heart. He didn't love him it wasn't easy but he got pass that and once he did he suddenly returned to the pass again but this time was very much different, love those who love you and to those who hate or bring you down aren't worthy of your feelings.

Hate Li Qiang, he won't spare him that time of day there is someone who is far too important to waste time on hating him.

"Well good, let's go get my things then" he smiled at him.