chapter 18

Han Siyu looked at Lei YuChen who seemed to be feeling a whole lot better. Was he really that insecure about him returning to Li Qiang? Yes he may have loved him but that feeling is now non-existent now that he tasted a medicine of Li Qiang's true nature.

Han Siyu looked at Lei YuChen who was around the stove, he really was just fluffy and soft inside. Han Siyu smiled, having the most devious idea, he walked slowly behind Lei YuChen, slowly squeezed his hands around Lei Yuchen's waist and wrapped around him. 

Lei YuChen was surprised by Han Siyu's sudden intimate hug. Han Siyu rested his face on his broad back then gently said 

"Wife, what are you making your hungry husband?" Han Siyu teased 

Lei YuChen blushed a little flustered, he could feel Han Siyu's palm pressed against his abs. Han Siyu could feel them and rub them against it.

'Feels real nice, hehehe' 
"Can I lift up your shirt?" 

Lei Yuchen held his breath for a moment then looked at him, he could see his eyes were filled with excitement and expectations. How he could reject Han Siyu's ocean blue eyes could not be resisted, his soft pink luscious lips. Thinking about it he bits his bottom lip.

"I-if you……. if you.."  he took a deep breath and breathe 

Han Siyu smiled, he thinks Lei YuChen flustered cheeks and ear already says a lot but why initiate it when this cute fluffy man was already trying his best to get the words out himself.

'I want to tease him, don't do it Siyu! But I really do. Let me, let me, hold it in Siyu, hold it in. I'm trying' 

Han Siyu bit his bottom lip in order not to smile trying his best with this painful internal struggle.

"If…. you do…. can I…. get a kiss?" He asked looking in to his eyes

There was a long pause between them and Lei Yuchen believes he should have never said such a thing Han Siyu, the thing he was still feeling jealous of what Li Qiang said and made his desire for Han Siyu all the more fired up he doesn't care about what he does with Li Qiang.

But he wants to cuddle Han Siyu, hug him like a body pillow and wake up to see his beautiful face in the morning. He does see it but not as roommates but as his lover as someone he (Lei Yuchen) can rely and talk to and Han Siyu the same. So whenever Han Siyu gets nightmares and needs someone he can be there as his official person. 

But he feels like he is not getting along but now he realized he must have rushed things, he shouldn't have done that.

"Hehehe, you're so adorable I could eat you" Han Siyu said 

To Lei Yuchen's surprise, Han Siyu held down his face towards him and slowly  placed his lips on Lei Yuchen's. He initiated a slow kiss but he realized that Lei Yuchen was a bit clumsy so he smiled and bit his (LYC) bottom lip. 

Lei Yuchen's heart was beating rapidly, he was really caught off guard with that kiss and the way Han Siyu was biting at his lower lip. Han Siyu released him leaving Lei Yuchen's dumbfounded expression, Han Siyu smiled.

"Aiya, Yuyu let us practice more your clumsy" Han Siyu teased 

Han Siyu walked out of the kitchen satisfied, though it was the first time he had the upper hand when it came to things like these. He has done make out sections and touchy feelings but if it ever were to go further he stops them telling them that he felt it wasn't the right time yet and was scared. 

One of them got angry and called him a "fucking tease and a set on". But now he understands their frustrations. He wants to just eat Lei YuChen up, Han Siyu braced against the wall crying tears of frustration. Curse Lei YuChen for being too cute.

Lei YuChen was in the kitchen with his heart fluttering, he kissed him and he wasn't cursed. Lei YuChen felt content.

(A/n: hahaha the top is the bottom) 

Han Siyu took out his phone and started to scroll over the media but soon got confused.

[@Doit: really I've said it once and I'll say it again Han Siyu is a bitch!]

[@Zhi×♡: that's cruel, can't Han Siyu have any compassion?!] 

[@lovewebcom: I'd really cry Han Siyu, such an insensitive bitch no wonder Li Qiang left you. Your dates are numbered bitch] 

[@outlooker: he pisses me off. Why is he like this? That is emotional bullying! Urgh he and Lei YuChen deserve each other stone fucking couples] 

 Why is he like this? That is emotional bullying! Urgh he and Lei YuChen deserve each other stone fucking couples]