chapter 13

Han Siyu had about 3 fetish when it came too his type of men.

One they must be fit and sexy two they must be handsome and there area size, whenever he dated someone he would asked to see their size and in the end would be called a tease.

Another thing Han Siyu loved was seeing tattoos he liked seeing them against people skin and the fact the Lei YuChen had such a big and beautiful one made him excited, not to mention it compliment his sun kissed skin he never saw Lei YuChen as one who would get a tattoo.

"W-why?"

"Cause I want to, can I?"

Lei YuChen felt awkward and his heart was racing but he slowly nods in, Han Siyu smiled then took the opportunity and touched Lei YuChen.

"Eip"

Han Siyu traced his hand against the solid and firm body, Lei YuChen heart was speeding up. Han Siyu went around the back looking at the tattoo.

"Was it painful?"

"Mn?"

"The tattoo?"

It did hurt a lot, and the after effects and consequences he faced as well. Yet right now.

"Mn no"

He answered softly, Han Siyu looked in Lei YuChen eyes mesmerized, he was pulling  up his eyes were stuck on Lei Yuchen's soft pink lips. It seems that Lei YuChen too was was moving in to kiss him.

"Um are you finish?"

"Huh?" Han Siyu blinked

"Touching the tatoo"

"???"

Han Siyu was confused but looked down his hands were on his hard firm abs, he took it back quickly his thumb poked himself in his eye.

"Ouch!"

"Careful"

Lei YuChen gently held his chin and look in his teary eye gently.

"You shouldn't move so quickly"

"I'm fine, um I'll leave the bathroom to you now"

Han Siyu was a little embarrassed, as he left closing the door behind him. Lei YuChen hide his face as his heart beats rapidly he looked into the mirror at his own reflection and body mostly at the tattoo imagine how Han Siyu touched it.

"..... pervert"

He scolded his own reflection.

Han Siyu was on his phone watching a live broadcast.

"I don't understand Mr. Xin are you saying that we shouldn't blame a gold digger for taking our husband for ruin our marriage"

The other Male who name is Xin Liqin smiled calmly and slowly parted his lips.

"That's not what I'm saying, I'm saying that they shouldn't be taking most of blame for what your spouse did with them. If your spouse truly loved you he'd have enough respect to not go there or console you in his struggles, you can't beat an gold digger for doing what they do being a gold digger is like their job their profession.  You think if all your spouses remain faithful and solo to you that their would be many vanity seeking people as there are now?" He asked using hand gestures.

"Well there are gold diggers out-"

"I never said their wasn't, let me tell you something gold diggers and people who seek martial things, tangible things they can touch and have have better and more healthier relationships than those who seek after love can you tell why?" Xin Liqin asked.

"I'm sorry Mr. Xin but I'm gonna have to disagree when you see love and affection you are more to bond with that person and go through hardships together and move to the next level" the host replied.

"Your not wrong but what happens when that is one sided?, you'll be losing everything everything that you sweat blood for. When you see someone qnd pick out what you want and like about that person and you say that's what I want and you enter a relationship with the person knows your only here for that if God interested his going to want to keep it up or do more and at rare times true feelings can develop. When someone knows that your not here to keep up with all the mess and complication they are going to be afraid. People like challenges when you show them your weakness they won't be afraid because they know your weakness. Now vanity seeking people they use their weaknesses they come for what they want and it's up to you to see if you will give it them".

Han Siyu wrapped his hair in a braid bun his not wrong.