chapter 12

Looking at it now in his past life he hated Zhi Xiasheng because he had Li Qiang. Now he feels nothing.

"I'm not interested in your apology so please leave me alone"

Han Siyu took Lei Yuchen's arm and both walked away, in the past he had resented Zhi Xiasheng and one time in he actually appeared in front him in miserable tears and slapped him. The expression towards me was filled with bitter hatred his eyes was miserable, filled with much pain.

Seeing him like that Han Siyu was confused and felt his hate towards him was unjustified, and he who after finding about the death and surgery was in no mood for bullshit fought with him and that was the last time I saw Zhi Xiasheng.

Until his rebirth, Zhi Xiasheng clenched his fists and bit his lower lips bitterly. He then turned away.

Han Siyu looked at Lei YuChen who looked back at Zhi Xiasheng his expression was cold as usual but he can't help but feel something's off, both entered the car it was quiet as usual but this time it felt off.

Feeling that he won't let this go he asked.

"What's your relationship with him?"

Lei YuChen looked at him for a while as their eyes remained locked in each other, he then break eye contact.

"I was his senior of the sort?, no a little more than that?. Can't be sure but I use to help him with his piano lessons and vocals" Lei YuChen said confused.

"You are interested in music?"

Lei Yuchen's eyes widen then it shrunk bad down he nods once before turning his head to look back on the road, Han Siyu saw how his eyes glisten sadly and felt that it most be to another level of personal for him.

"It was something.... I use to do with my mother" he tone was brittle and it was rather rare coming from a person like Lei YuChen.

Han Siyu doesn't really remember much of miss Lei she died when Lei YuChen was 8 years old and Han Siyu only met her a few times and cannot remember her much.

He can't remember anything about her as matter fact he can't even recollect what her name was, and but he knew she was a nice person.

"Then you and I can play though I'm bad at you know" Han Siyu said his voice hitched with laughter.

"No, there is no need"

Han Siyu was a bit disappointed but he kept quiet, the two went to eat dinner at a restaurant that day and returned.

Later when they return Lei YuChen went to the bathroom to take a shower Han Siyu who was scrolling on the phone wanted to pee, he went and open the door to the bathroom and saw Lei YuChen removing his sweater.

Han Siyu blushed and was mesmerized by the beautiful, tattooed skin it was beautiful against his sun kiss skin tone, the tattoo was in a black swirl like drawing that covered one half side of his back and possibly some of the front as well.

His back figure was impressive as well he and Li Qiang had similar built, but looking at Lei YuChen his figure was really sexy. It was a broad sculptures back that makes you tempted to walk up from behind and just touch him.

Lei YuChen paused startled then looked around to see Han Siyu rubbing his back, he blushed slightly.

"It's really firm, you really work out well"

Han Siyu paused then blush at the realization of what he was doing.

"Uh I'm sorry"

Han Siyu backs off and Lei YuChen turned blushing.

"It's okay"

Han Siyu eyes fell to the front view.

'Forget the back the front is better'

His six pacs that looked so firm and in line the way the tattoo comes over on top of it, Han Siyu can't help himself.

"Can I touch it?"

"Huh" Lei YuChen was taken at back

"Can your tattoo and pacs"

Lei YuChen blushed bright red, really he never has ever let anyone touch him or has anyone had boldly asked such a question. Sometimes Han Siyu's straightforward ness was too straightforward.