chapter 24

Lei Mingxia was sitting in the chair with legs crossed next to the director as some of the workers served her some food, even though the director seemed a bit careful around her.

'Who is the the boss here then again she is a pampered child' 

It is no mistake that Lei Xiaoli spoils his daughter Lei Mingxia and being the kind person he is would spoil her rotten as well. He remembered during the times he used to visit their home, Lei Mingxia was always attached to Lei Yuchen back then thinking of nuisance wondering why they must come every time especially since Han Siyu's siblings loved how cute and playful she was with them.

Han Siyu was a pampered child, he was used to being the centre of attention but every time Lei Mingxia and Lei Yuchen was around he had to share that attention. Lei Yuchen as a child was very obedient and helpful, whenever the servants were doing something he was always eager to help. This made the adults praise, pampered and patted Lei Yuchen.

Lei Mingxia stole the attention of children and Lei Yuchen stole the attention of adults. How could Han Siyu; a pampered child like them?

Lei Yuchen oftentimes offers to play with him, it was only when everyone was busy minding their own business Han Siyu would agree but by the end of the day he would ignore Lei Yuchen. 

Han Siyu walked up Lei Mingxia smiling, "Hi, Xiaxia" 

Lei Mingxia looked up at him, her top lips twitched twice but then she took out her phone avoiding eye contact. "Hi, bye" 

However Han Siyu was shameless, he would not "bye" anytime soon and if she were here it means at some point they are gonna have to interact. 

"Xiaxia, let's make a truce okay? For your brother" 

Lei Mingxia looked up from her phone and snarled at him, "I'm tolerating presence, it's already enough for my brother." 

'Wow, how is she related to Yuyu?' 

"Don't be such a spoil princess-" 

Lei Mingxia stood up crossing her arms then used her phone to press against Han Siyu's chest, "oh, is that so? Well it takes one to know one. But unlike "you" I don't have the audacity to play hypocrite and I know my limits" She glared at him, "I will repeat this Han Siyu I don't like. For the sake of my brother I will keep the peace but stay away from me" 

Lei Mingxia turned walking away, Han Siyu thinks that is a little impossible to do not only will they be working together but his planning on marrying her brother. It was then he realised something, isn't this exactly like how he speaks to Zhi Xiasheng? 

It's not pleasant being on the other end of the stick, turning around he noticed Li Qiang flirting with Zhi Xiasheng who was looking rather uncomfortable. Shi Hu on the other hand was clenching his fist as he glared, he turned at Han Siyu who was looking at him with a mocking smile.

He glared at Han Siyu before walking up to Li Qiang and Zhi Xiasheng. "His uncomfortable" Shi Hu said 

Li Qiang didn't say anything then just simply just walked away, Zhi Xiasheng smiled nervously at Shi Hu. "Thank big brother Shi Hu" 

Shi Hu smiled gently, "you shouldn't allow him to bully you" he said as he gently patted his head 

"A-actually! I-er his not bothering me it's just that-" 

He gently peeked over to Han Siyu who rolled his eyes, he had no idea what they were talking about and he didn't care he turned away. He had bigger issues to worry about that being his relationship with Lei Mingxia. 

After the day ends Lei Yuchen came to pick up Han Siyu and Lei Mingxia, the moment she saw him she smiled heading towards him they both hugged each other as he pats her head with a warm smile. "Did you enjoy today?" 

"Yes very much" 

Han Siyu highly doubts Lei Yuchen looked at him still Hugging Lei Mingxia, "did you enjoy today?" 

Han Siyu smiled nervously with furrowed brows, "sort of, well for the most part tiring" 

"Hmm, you can rest in the car as we head to your parents" 

"Yes! It's been awhile since I've seen my uncles" Lei Mingxia cheers 

"I'm sure mom and dad will be happy to see you too" Han Siyu said trying to keep the peace 

"Of course I am a precious child after all," she smirked cockily 

"Ye-" 

"Well, what are we waiting for let's go" 

She cut Han Siyu off before he could finish, then entered the car, Lei Yuchen looked at Han Siyu guilty. "I'm sorry" 

Han Siyu wasn't angry, it's gonna take some getting used to but he hopes she comes around. But it's good she doesn't outright ignore his existence.

"It's okay. No need to apologise" 

As they walked to the car, to see Lei Mingxia waiting by. Lei Yuchen used the button on his car keys to unlock the car, Lei Mingxia entered as Yuchen and Han Siyu entered.

"This smells delicious," she said looking at the box with freshly baked pastries.

"Xiaxia, no it's for uncle" he said putting locking his seat belt 

"Uncle won't eat it all, after all he has to worry about his sugar!" She tried convincing him 

"He is not that old and uncle is for too healthy to be worrying about that anytime soon" Lei Yuchen said

"Hey! You haven't seen him in four years things change" 

"Yes, but you not eating those pastries hasn't" 

Han Siyu was surprised at how chillax and casual they were. He honestly had a hard time picturing Lei Yuchen as an older brother but now, he's pretty normal.

Just an average older brother, he really doesn't know a thing about Yuchen does he? And he didn't even try.

A/n

Lei Yuchen and Han Siyu

What do you think of Mingxia?