chapter 32

The next day early in the morning, Han Siyu got up and yawned. He went and brushed his teeth and washed his face. 

After he is done he skips to the kitchen, where he sees Lei Yuchen stooping down while holding his stomach. 

"Yuyu!" 

Lei Yuchen's face was sweating as he held his stomach in pain, Han Siyu you felt his forehead to test his temperature that was burning up. 

"Yuyu! You're sick!" 

"No, no, I'm not sick, I'm not sick," Lei Yuchen repeated, shaking his head.

But his stomach hurts badly and his body feels hot and the strong feeling of wanting to throw up is starting to rise.

"You're sick! You can't fool me!" Han Siyu lectures.

Han Siyu frowns putting his arm over his shoulder then helps him to stand up but the moment he rises, Lei Yuchen's face loses colour and immediately begins to throw up. 

It took everything with Han Siyu's power to not drop Lei Yuchen and gagged running as the vomit catches him as well.

(A/n: it was your cooking) 

Instead of feeling disgust he feels bad, as he looks at Lei Yuchen's pale face. After throwing up everything he eats from the year, Han Siyu helps him to the bathroom then puts him in the tub. 

"Yuyu" Han Siyu pouts 

Lei Yuchen feels bad he shouldn't be sick, Han Siyu probably feels disgust towards him now for doing this. 

"I'm sorry, sorry for being sick" 

Han Siyu was confused, why is he apologising it's not his fault he is sick. In his past life Han Siyu was a wreck and Lei Yuchen was the one to take care of him at his worst. This was nothing!! 

"Don't apologise, you've done nothing for you to need to apologise" 

Taking the shower pipe he turns up the pressure to blasting Lei Yuchen's clothes to wash the vomit off. Lei Yuchen feels dizzy, his eyes trying to keep open, his face red, and his stomach hurts badly.

Han Siyu after washing the vomit off took off Lei Yuchen's pants and shirt he didn't remove his underwear but filled the bath water again. 

Han Siyu decided to remove his clothing too. His pyjama pants had vomited all over them, putting them in the washer along with Lei Yuchen's clothes. After washing his fiance he puts him in a robe then helps him to bed, he goes to the closet taking out comfortable clothes for him.

Han Siyu had shut his eyes for the most part when removing the underwear and putting on different ones. He put on some long and comfortable long neck shirts and baggage pants.

Lei Yuchen was barely conscious and could barely recognise anything, he feels cold very now. He has work, if he doesn't go to work his father and grandmother will be disappointed. He needs to show Han Siyu that he is also very capable and dependable. 

Han Siyu went back to the kitchen covering nose at the gagging smell of the vomit, itching at the corner as he walked to the fridge to take the ice out of the fridge to make an ice pack.

He returns, placing it on Lei Yuchen's head. Han Siyu didn't like seeing how pale and sweaty he was. He looked like he was in so much pain as he bit on to his bottom lip. Han Siyu gently pulls his lips back; he didn't want Lei Yuchen hurting himself. 

Han Siyu decides to make some calls, he uses Lei Yuchen's fingerprint to unlock his phone then calls the contact 'father/boss/Lei Xiaoli' which was kinda strange for Han Siyu. 

Ringing—

After a while of Ringing finally the phone was answered and a cold hoarse voice answered. 

"Yes" the tone was flat and without emotions.

Maybe it was a Lei thing since Lei Yuchen didn't speak with the best of tone but the way in which Mr. Lei's answer makes Han Siyu feel intimidated.

"Ah, good morning Mr. Lei it is me Han Siyu, second son of Han Mingli" 

"Ah yes, little Yuyu, how can I forget" Mr. Lei's tone had changed from a cold tone to a vibrant one real quick which made Han Siyu uncomfortable. "Is there a problem?" 

"... I was just telling you that Lei Yuchen is not feeling well so he won't be able to work today" Han Siyu said.

Mr. Lei sighs, "that boy,"  though it was off the phone Han Siyu still heard it and could feel the disappointment in his tone. "Don't give him any aspirins. There is a list of pills you can give him, I'll send Xiaxia with it along with some medications. After his feeling better take him to the doctor don't let him convince you otherwise"  Mr. Lei informs.

Han Siyu's heart lightens at the diligent instructions of Mr. Lei, guess he was too tense on things. After hanging up he went back to check up on Lei Yuchen who was getting up out of bed weak bodied and struggling.

"No, no, you get right back in, you hear me!" Han Siyu commands.

"I'm not sick, I'm well" he repeats.

Han Siyu pushes him back down on the bed gently. "If you were sick it wouldn't be so easy to put you down! Stay in bed! Or I will be very angry. Do you want me angry?" 

Lei Yuchen shakes.

"Good! Then stay in bed!" 

Lei Yuchen had no choice but to stay in bed, eyes moving around even though everything was shaking and dizzy. Everything is spinning . He immediately turned to the side of the bed and Han Siyu immediately grabbed the bin, giving it to him where he threw it inside.

Han Siyu feels bad, Lei Yuchen was fine yesterday but now he's so sick. 

After having him throw up, Han Siyu flush the puke down the toilet and clean the bin. Han Siyu went to get the mop and bucket to clean the kitchen. This was the perfect time considering he was finally resting after that puking session.