chapter 16

It was lunch time, Han Siyu opened his lunch box to see a nice healthy meal. The delectable scent from the box made him melt. He took the food.

"Oishiiiii…" He smiled

Han Siyu was a natural foodie so of course when he received a lunchbox from his cute fiance he didn't dare to refuse, Li Qiang can cook as well but he stopped doing it a year into their relationship. He can't cook either so they relied on restaurants to eat healthy and good and watchful takeouts.

There were times he felt insecure about and when he did try he ended up cutting all of his fingers in the process, unconsciously Han Siyu looked down at the spot where a scar from the knife cut him so deep that time.

And all he could say was, "if you can't cook don't cook there is no need to senselessly hurt yourself *sigh*" 

It felt as though his hard work was all for not, so he couldn't cook. There was no need for his hard work to be acknowledged. He rubbed the scar slowly and sentimentally.

"Is that a lunchbox so nice I have one too" Zhi Xiasheng said smiling 

Zhi Xiasheng smiled then took a seat beside him, Han Siyu looked blankly at him. 

"Wow! Yours looked so great! You must be a great cook. I made mine but it's not much. I know it's insufficient but bare with me Hehehe" 

Looking at Zhi Xiasheng's box , Han Siyu felt bitter, he called his dish not much but it looked like something made by a professional chef; A work of art. 

This was basically a spit in his face he can't cook yet Zhi Xiasheng talks about his lunch being insufficient.

"I didn't cook it, my loving fiance did," Han Siyu said, barely holding back his hostile tone. "Please leave me alone" 

Zhi Xiasheng paused, he didn't feel offended by his words but who he mentioned, he then forced a smile upon his face. "L-Lei YuChen?" He asked incredulously.

Han Siyu raised a brow then looked at Zhi Xiasheng, right Lei YuChen said they were something along the lines of a close student and teacher. That means at some point Zhi Xiasheng and Lei were close in some platonic form or maybe not. 

"Yes, did he ever cook for you?" Han Siyu asked taking a bath 

Zhi Xiasheng looked at the food and swallowed, "um… No" he turned away blushing. "We didn't" 

'We didn't?' 

Han Siyu wonders if Zhi Xiasheng was his ex, he was unhappy thinking he didn't want to be second best to Lei YuChen a back up. But then again Lei YuChen wasn't a liar and had no reason to.

"What do you mean "we didn't?" We didn't what? Or you know what, don't tell me. I genuinely do not want to know" Han Siyu said 

He was tired of seeing and hearing Zhi Xiasheng; both him and Li Qiang deserve each other honestly. He doesn't understand or know why Zhi Xiasheng was approaching him when he has never done this in his past life. So why was he doing this now?.

"Listen Han Siyu, I'm genuinely sorry, I didn't have a clue that Li Qiang would do that to you. The night we did it….. it was a mistake there were no feelings involved. The reason I was there during that event was to apologize. I thought it was the same for Li Qiang but….. I guess I was wrong" he said expressing 

Am I supposed to feel sad and forgive him? Am I supposed to go along and say he was drugged so it was a mistake? Cause instead of feeling sympathetic I just feel all the more angry.

"Leave me alone" I uttered once again 

Zhi Xiasheng looked in disbelief, what was he so shocked about? Was this entitled child not used to things swaying in his favor?

"H-Han Siyu… listen …. Please forgive me, I'll even get Li Qiang to apologize for real!" He uttered stuttering my name 

I hate that I will have to work with this person for the next year and we were only doing season one so I will have to be working more years with him. It's really annoying the mc halo really seems to love him.

"Zhi Xiasheng, remember this I'll never forgive you. I'll never accept your apologies so stop trying right now for the sake of this work I'm tolerating you but that's all it is. Please leave me alone because in my eyes you're just as despicable as Li Qiang and I will not be the one to ease your conscience. I hope it bothers the two of you for the rest of your lives" I said with all the resentment held in my heart.

Zhi Xiasheng stood there stunned as I left with a piece of my heart in my hand, it seems that I still held strong resentment towards the two of them.

After an exhausting day, Lei YuChen came and picked me up and it seems he too had an unpleasant day.