chapter 11

2 weeks passed since Lei YuChen started helping Han Siyu prepare for the audition and today was the big day.

Lei YuChen gently comb his fingers through Han Siyu's hair then carefully gathered the loose hair together, finally catching it with the hair band. Han Siyu looked at his neatly done hair and smiled, he looked at Lei YuChen.

"Your a natural"

"Mn" he nods " I use to help my sister"

Han Siyu went silent at the mention of his sister, in his past life both his father and sister was lost in a car accident. He had no idea since he had shit himself in his past out drunk.

"Your sister must be lucky to have you"

"...."

Han Siyu chuckled, "you only choose to not answer at this moment".

Han Siyu really liked it he looked at him he was always so calm and you can never know what goes between his mind, but Lei YuChen was a sincerely sweet person with a heart of gold. Han Siyu smiled and fixed Lei Yuchen's hair.

"Now let's go my cute and adorable fiance"

Lei YuChen slightly blushed, as his heart beats to a rhythm of it's own, if it's he hopes reality is cruel enough to wake him.

After driving him to the audition, Lei YuChen looked at him.

"If you get nervous just think of gummy bears, with raining skittles"

Han Siyu went blank how was that supposed to help, except from getting diabetes that is.

"You can do this"

Han Siyu smiled then kissed him on the cheek, and entered back stage.

The actors came out and act each performing their own part.

"No"

"Next"

"No"

"Next"

It wasn't long before it became Han Siyu's time. He walked out on the stage and the judges looked at him.

"Han Siyu number 132"

"Yep" he smiled nicely

He smiled thinking about gummy bears and raining skittles,actually he could eat some right now.

"Role is the betrayed villain and you are filled with hatred because you felt betrayed by the main love interest"

Han Siyu breathe then his facial expression quickly morphs into an anger one.

"Xie Cheng!, xie Cheng!, Xie Cheng. It won't be well with you it won't be well with you!" Han Siyu's cracked with anger pain grief and sorrow. "If I should die here I'll turn into an evil ghost and haunt you! It won't be well with you"

Han Siyu improvise by making an expression filled with madness, as he pupils dilated and his stares filled with blood shot. The judges felt chills ran down their spines as Han Siyu crawled forward on the stage.

"Xie Cheng, you betrayed me! You betrayed my love. Xie Cheng! I won't rest I won't stay here I won't sit down and die in sorrow, pay you shall. Your fate will come mark my words my sorrow my love, pain you will have".

He stop staring into the abyss, the judges were silent and couldn't say anything for some moments until finally they clapped.

Lei YuChen heaves a sigh in relief then smiled at the video he took, he was silent as he watched it felt so real.

"Han Siyu we shall see you next time on set"

Han Siyu was very excited after the audition he ran and hugged Lei YuChen who lifted him off the ground happily.

"Thank you! Thank you!"

"You worked hard"

"All thanks to you"

After gently putting him down Lei YuChen nods.

"Lei YuChen!"

The both looked sideways, Han Siyu darkens. He had almost forgot Zhi Xiasheng was here as well, like the typical Marty stu he was a triple threat perfect in every way.

"Ah!, Han Siyu! I'd like to apologize"

Han Siyu didn't say anything Zhi Xiasheng pushed back his hair behind his ear Lei YuChen it's been a while.

"Not a while 3 months ago" Lei YuChen said

Han Siyu pauses " wait you know him?"

"Yes he was classmate who als-"

"Han Siyu!, please forgive believe me it was an accident and I never meant for you to Hey hurt"

Han Siyu didn't care much for their his apology and was more interested in what Lei YuChen had to say.