chapter 9

Lei YuChen and Han Siyu wasn't always at odds, Han Siyu and Lei YuChen where relatively good friends.

"Han Siyu, Why is Lei YuChen always with you"

"Cause his my friend"

"Why is he always staring at you?"

"I don't know"

"I think it's creepy. His really creepy, my mother said people who stare at you strangely are creeps"

It was in elementary school that Han Siyu became conscious of Lei Yuchen's strange habits of his staring,

"Stop always looking at me A'Chen people will think badly of you"

"..."

"And you should talk more often so you can make friends"

"..."

The next day Lei YuChen stand infront the class with a bunch of cards The teacher help bring the attention of the students. He showed the first card.

"Hello"

Then he showed the second card.

"I'm Lei YuChen"

"You all know me"

"I don't talk very much"

"That's because"

"I have Selective Mutism" 

A child in the background raised his arm and asked.

"What is that?"

The teacher smiled "well, Selective mutism is a severe anxiety disorder where a person is unable to speak in certain social situations. So please try and be nice okay"

Another kid raised his hand "so he can talk?"

"Well yes but not voluntarily" the teacher can explains.

"Why?, why? Why can't he talk if he has a voice why not talk"

"I think it is just an excuse to justify his creepiness"

Lei YuChen looked at Han Siyu in the crowd but he looked away, later at the school gates.

"Lei YuChen, I don't want to be friends with you anymore"

It was that day that Han Siyu started to ignore Lei YuChen, and Lei YuChen would go on to junior high then highschool watching Han Siyu.

"Please go out with me!"

Lei YuChen watched from above as someone confessed to Han Siyu, his heart felt bitter. Han Siyu had shyly accepted that was Han Siyu's first boyfriend, Lei YuChen looked at the boy and imagined himself as him but he knows he can never be.

"Han Siyu check it out that hot guy is staring at you, he must be into you"

Lei YuChen and Han Siyu's eyes had meet Han Siyu had gotten angry and marched over to the desk and slammed it.

"Stop staring! It's creepy!"

The whole classroom looked at him strangely, Lei YuChen didn't say anything and Han Siyu just stormed out.

One time he witnessed Han Siyu's boyfriend showing him a tattoo he got, and Han Siyu liked it. Making the most stupid decision of his life getting a tatoo.

"Brother are you okay? Brother? Dad! Dad! Dad!"

Because the needle wasn't properly cleaned, Lei YuChen got severely sick after getting an tattoo. When he returned to school after his recovery he heard Han Siyu broke up with his boyfriend he didn't know why.

And the same routine went on he'd watch Han Siyu,

"Hey, Lei YuChen can you study with me your our top student after all"

Lei YuChen shakes his head, than Han Siyu turned to him.

"Instead of wasting your whole time watching me you should help your fellow student instead"  Han Siyu snores

Lei YuChen then nods.

There was an party near the end of graduation it was a costume dress, Lei YuChen was invited he was very attractive he was a masked vampire, Lei YuChen spotted Han Siyu in the went after him.

He was crying he was in a venerable state, Lei YuChen was there to listen to hear him out.

"I don't like feeling like this it's the worse does no one understand?"

Lei YuChen felt happy to be someone that Han Siyu could relied even if he went aware, that night he was happy very happy until.

"It's you, YOU!. You've watched me my whole life and now....." Han Siyu grits his teeth and clenched fists. "Stop following me you CREEPY STALKER!!".

That was the last time he saw Han Siyu and 4 years later his feelings have not changed.

Present.....

Lei YuChen covered his eyes then turned on then breathe.

A/n

Me listening to only love can hurt like this

Meh I'm gonna write a chapter off this....