chapter 26

Han Siyu hugged his family as they greeted each other and talked happily, it was truly unfortunate that he set aside his family for Li Qiang. He looked at his father and Mingxia who was playing video games which she was excellent at but too bad Han Mingli was a game addict and was beating her miserable Lei Mingxia who was pouting as she struggles to win then said. "Uncle Han! Uncle Han! Nuying is calling!" 

"Eh?" 

As he turned away Mingxia smiled but suddenly Han Mingli covered the eyes of Lei Mingxia causing her to drop the control and Han Mingli throwing the final blow.

"Ha!" 

"That's cheating" Lei Mingxia pouts 

"Like I haven't seen through your trickery!" Han Mingli announced.

"Fine! Round 3 fair and square" 

"Okay grandchild let the elders show you how it's don-" 

"I wanna try" Han Siyu offers, "after your finish that is" he continued awkwardly 

Lei Mingxia looked at him, she simply offered the controller. "Here, I'm thirsty anyways" 

She got up as Han Siyu smiled awkwardly then sat down, Lei Yuchen went with his younger sister. He feels complex, a bit torn between them, he understood Xiaxia's strong emotions for Han Siyu and it'd be wrong of him to throw her feelings under the bus but he also loves Han Siyu and doesn't want him to feel burden and bad because they don't get along. 

"Xiaxia-" 

"Don't worry about me! You finally got your true love after all, I won't come between you two but that doesn't mean I like him so don't ask for more!" She said 

Lei Yuchen smiled gently then hugged her patting her head, no matter what it was always them as siblings before his mother died She told him to protect Lei Mingxia while she is not there and that is what he will do. 

On his mother's side there were two older brothers whom Lei Mingxia did not meet. It saddened their mother that she couldn't keep in contact with her other children as her previous husband kicked her out with a young Lei Yuchen who was not her husband's child but his father's child.

Lei Yuchen had vivid memories of them but if he should see them now he knew who they were, he memorised their names inside his head should they meet but unfortunately fate was not well with him and he guessed they will have bad blood if they meet.

Of course Lei Mingxia does not know this after all it was decided for her not to know until she was 18 so if she wanted to meet her other older half siblings it was entirely up to her. 

After a long night of fun and food it was time for them to sleep. Xiao Jian had followed Lei Mingxia to her room that was made for Lei Yuchen was about to ask for a guest room when Han Siyu took him to his room.

This of course made Lei Yuchen stiffened nervously; this was one of his conservative rules, not to sleep in the same room with his potential spouse. There is too much room for temptation and he doesn't trust himself not to be tempted. Seeing Lei Yuchen sitting on the sofa, Han Siyu wonders if something was wrong.

"Is something wrong Yuyu?" 

Lei Yuchen shook his head, if Han Siyu wants him here he can wait until he has fallen asleep before leaving to the guest room.

"Well, do you want to take a shower first or me?" Han Siyu asked as he sat down next to him intertwining hands.

Lei Yuchen blushed, shaking his head beridding of all indecent thoughts. "N-no" 

"You're not going to shower?" Han Siyu looked at him 

"I mean yes!" He answered 

"So you're going to shower with me?" Han Siyu smirked, wrapping his arms around Lei Yuchen's neck, bringing their faces closer.

Lei Yuchen's face became beat red as Han Siyu chuckled, teasing Lei Yuchen is so simple he is so quick to be excited and flustered it's too cute.

(A/n: how lucky you are that your man is conservative) 

"I.. err.. um" 

"No need to think so hard Yuyu, I'm kidding" he said kissing him on the lips, he then pulled back. "Ah! I forgot to ask! Tsk!" 

Lei Yuchen avoided eye contact for a moment then looked at Han Siyu, "it's okay, as long as you enjoy it" he blushed then said slowly, "you don't need to ask" .

Han Siyu looks at him and he has yet to hug him, despite giving him a warm welcome. Lei Yuchen was a man who stood hard by his principles. His parents really raised such a good man. Han Siyu let's go smiling, "I'll back wait for me" 

Lei Yuchen nods sitting on the couch the moment he left he lets out a breath, he was so tense he can still remember the lingering soft feeling the taste of the today's desert and Han Siyu's smell not mention he was in Han Siyu room, all the things that could go wrong tonight he can't sleep in the same room. Men like him with beastly desires are dangerous.

After taking a shower, Lei Yuchen went next, then it was time to go to bed. Lei Yuchen sat on the couch as Han Siyu sat on the bed.

"Yuyu? What are you doing over there come to the bed" Han Siyu said 

"No, I'm okay here" 

"But I want you over here and the couch is not very good to sleep in" he said, he looked at Lei Yuchen and saw his reluctance. "It is something isn’t it? Yuyu, didn't we agree to talk to each other when something is bothering us?" 

Lei Yuchen nods he then slowly parted his lips and confess, "I fear I might do something to you in your sleep" he looked away disgusted at himself

Han Siyu looked at him blinking, "like what?" 

"Hug you…… and kiss you" he replied blushing 

"That is it?" 

Lei Yuchen nods, that was truly it. To want to harass someone in their sleep is a disgusting thought. Han Siyu smiled.

"Okay go on and do it, you have my permission" Han Siyu said to Lei Yuchen dismay

"Huh?" 

"If you want to do so your free too, I'm glad you gave me a heads up" 

When he was with Li Qiang it was very often he tried to 'seduce' him by doing such things, and most nights he'd get up to Li Qiang kissing him or touching him in places that made him feel uncomfortable. One night Li Qiang was so hard that he couldn't wait so Li Qiang jerk off between his legs while Han Siyu pretended to be asleep, he didn't say anything and only thought that he was really cruel to make Li Qiang so restless and tempted maybe that's why in his last life he didn't pay much attention to the fact that he cheated.

Now that Lei Yuchen told him it was okay because he can at least prepare mentally when he is ready to release his desires. 

Lei Yuchen's lips twitched, somehow seeing the look in Han Siyu's eyes that looked as if it was something normal and acceptable made him upset and so he challenged himself. "I will not" 

"Huh? Bu-" 

"It's not right to assault someone in their sleep, if I ever did so how can I look my dad in the eyes how can I walk with my head high how can I look you in the face and still court you". Lei Yuchen didn't even notice he was out of character with his strong words. 

"But it's not an assault, we are aiming for-" 

"Your not comfortable with it, and even if we are married and your uncomfortable I shouldn't" 

Han Siyu went silent but smiled, his heart calmed gently. It was Lei Yuchen after all he can trust him.

"Then does that mean…. You won't sleep next to me" Han Siyu said, rubbing the back of his neck gently.

Lei Yuchen blushed, but then he nods maybe for one night he can aid Han Siyu in his request.