chapter 15

Lei YuChen looked empty eyed up at him then held his wrist, "let go" he said calmly.

"Heh, your one to talk you should let go" 

"I don't want resort to violence here, let go"

Li Qiang shoved his collar back then turned showing his back, Lei YuChen fixed it and turned back to the piano.

"Why are you here?" Lei YuChen asked

He started to pressed the key on the piano

"This is a public area should I not be here?!" 

"You hate this place" Lei YuChen coldly stated 

"I'm here to warn you to stay away from Han Siyu, his mine" Li Qiang said.

Lei YuChen pause, "he is not an object he is a human being" Lei YuChen said 

"Heh, since when does the high and mighty son of the Lei family cared another human being" he snarl 

"Even so, there was no need for you to bring innocent people into this" Lei YuChen eased out the chair stand and looked Li Qiang in the eyes. "Why Han Siyu of all people, you brought into this? To hurt me?" 

Lei YuChen looked at Li Qiang who then smirked, "it worked didn't it, years you spent chasing after someone who was disgusted by you and a mere month we were living a fairy tale. Hugging, kissing, cuddling something you were never able to do in years. Heh, his skin is so soft and fragile you know? I guess not. Despite being an adult he is still afraid of nightmares and would cling to me under the sheets. Could you ever get there? Could you ever make him look at you the way he looked at me?" 

Li Qiang boasted prideful, Lei YuChen clenched his fist on the piano keys he was angry and jealous but did not show it, Li Qiang knew his weakness he new how to poke at his nerve he knew how much he loved and watched Li Qiang to such an obsessive extent. He never bore ill-will towards Han Siyu, he never tried to monopolize him. Because even if they were engaged his feelings were one sided and to force his feelings onto Han Siyu is something he could never do.

That once in a while he would think; even if it's just a little bit; even if fake. That Han Siyu just looked his way for once and picked him, even if it were to use him just once, maybe he'd no longer be so greedy.

"If it were like that? Why would you break his heart? Why not continue making me feel resentful and live a happy and successful life with one I loved the most? Why didn't you let me die from an unrequited love?" Li Qiang said resentful 

"Because why make it that easy? In the end he'll always pick me. You think he loves you now? His only using you to get ba-" 

"For how long?" 

"Huh?" 

"For how long will it be like that? Right now, he's so hurt that he's willing to be with someone he despised for years and if he becomes happier and happier with each day and second. What will be left of you?" Lei YuChen gritted his teeth. "Won't history repeat itself and in the end you'd lose" 

Li Qiang frowned and clenched his teeth then slammed his fist on the piano keys, "no I will not! What makes you so confident?! Han Siyu doesn't see you in that way, do you know what he thinks of you? a stalker, a creep who just can't take a hint and really can't heh. So desperate and pathetic for the affection of someone who looks solely down on you" 

Lei YuChen tried to control his breathing; he clenched his fist tighter; there was no need to give him that leverage. 

"Heh, you've changed" 

"And who was the cause of that?! My family suffered because of your family because of you!" 

"She was trying to protect me?!" 

"By ruining my family! She deserves to die, that's her karma!" Li Qiang yelled."you and everyone involved will pay the consequences starting with you, so mark my words Lei YuChen it's only the beginning of your long standing suffering" 

Lei YuChen didn't say anything for a while but he couldn't keep quiet, "she wanted to see you one last time but you weren't there" he exhales, "the more you play with Han Siyu's feelings the more clearer it becomes. And I won't let you hurt him so much even if it meant me becoming the bad guy" Lei YuChen declared.

"So you finally grew a spine fine it's just the start of all things to come" 

He turned his back, then left the room Lei YuChen looked at the piano keys. And played three cords.

He covered his face in frustration then looked at time, it was soon time to pick up on Han Siyu.