chapter 22

Han Siyu kissed Lei YuChen who was caught off guard, Lei YuChen looked at Han Siyu who kissed him. Lei YuChen blushed softly, it's something he is not used to.

Han Siyu intertwined fingers with him, Lei YuChen was holding his breath while squeezing his eyes shut, Han Siyu looked at him. He released his lips. Lei YuChen was really so cute and innocent. But why does he feel like a predator?

He doesn't want to make Lei YuChen uncomfortable  in the least because he is aware of what it means to not be ready yet. So being the patient person he is he sat beside him.

Lei YuChen opened his eyes and looked beside him at Han Siyu. "You stop" 

"Yes, you seems uncomfortable" 

"I'm not" he answered 

Lei YuChen was not, he was just not used to kissing. Han Siyu was the only person he ever kissed and he was afraid he might not like it. While he would allow Han Siyu to kiss he was a bit of a traditional man, meaning no sex before marriage, no sleeping in the same bed before marriage court the love interest spoil the spouse listen and don't make the spouse uncomfortable.

Put the spouse first, but if they have children, children must come first. He will love his spouse but not more than their child. They should be loved as equals, if Han Siyu does not want kids that's also okay. 

He has a sister plus Han Siyu already has a niece, so inheritance is not a problem. 

"Really?" 

"I'm fine, do as you like" 

Han Siyu looked at him, "what about what you like?" 

"Hmm?" 

"Do you like me kissing you or do you prefer you go first" Han Siyu said 

Lei YuChen looked at him, "I prefer to ask" he said

Han Siyu looked at him, wide eyes, "ask to kiss me? You are really something special Yuyu" 

Han Siyu really needs to learn from Lei YuChen, he thought when you're in a relationship there isn't really a need to ask. But depending on the person not all might be okay with that. Lei YuChen may have looked okay all the time but maybe he was uncomfortable and didn't want to tell Han Siyu.

Han Siyu gently held his hand, "if you ever feel uncomfortable Yuyu, say it because in a relationship there isn't only giving there is also receiving" 

Lei YuChen looked into Han Siyu's ocean blue eyes so pretty, so captivating, looking at him Lei YuChen smiled. "Okay, I will say it if I'm uncomfortable" 

They both smiled at each other happily.

The next day Han Siyu went to the set once more, he watched as Zhi Xiasheng and Shi Hu acted on the set. They were really good actors. He'd never not admit that Zhi Xiasheng was beautiful, talented and charming. There was this way he appealed to people and the fact that he attracted outstanding people all over but he was curious about a question that was on his mind. in novels don't the villains usually like the Male interest? 

It's the perfect setting, Lei YuChen was classmates so on he was a petite cut classmate. It's the cliche plot but instead he didn't like Zhi Xiasheng and only hated once he ended with Li Qiang.

Han Siyu was junk all the time and had difficulty remembering things, it was really just a depressive and recycled of mental abuse and self hatred that he placed on Lei YuChen. 

The set members all began to whisper loudly and gossip while Han Siyu was in his own thoughts trying to remember the simplest of details.

"Oh my, Mr. Li is looking so attractive today" 

Inside his hand was Rose's and gifts, "xiaxia" he called forth sweetly 

"Oh my God!!!" Some shriek at the side 

Zhi Xiasheng scratched his arm nervously as he side glanced, "Mr. Li that's lovely b-bu-" 

"But what?" He asked sternly 

The people looked at him who was looking in Han Siyu direction and looked down, "I've done some horrible, Mr. Li and until I receive forgiveness I can't"  he said bowing politely 

All the bystanders around looked pitiful at Zhi Xiasheng, they soon looked at Han Siyu who still hadn't made note of his surroundings.

'Ha, I really miss my Yuyu'

A/n

Han Siyu be like

Han Siyu be like

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sorry readers

Sorry readers

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
I'm the Male lead Ex boyfriend But I married the villainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें