chapter 8

After returning to Lei Yuchen's apartment which was very spacious and neat, Lei YuChen was a neat person and lies to keep his things arranged. Han Siyu looked at the balcony outside at the night city.

"So pretty"

Lei YuChen had barely been here for 3 months as he recently came from abroad, he looked at Han Siyu whose hair flutters in the night wind. Han Siyu fixed his room glasses then turned to Lei YuChen smiling.

"Your place is beautiful"

Lei YuChen froze the night city was shining off in the background and Han Siyu hair was fluttering in the wind it made him looked mesmerizing, he could never understand why Li Qiang could give up on such a diamond.

"Mn"

Lei YuChen went and showed him the bedroom, Han Siyu wonders where would he sleep and he showed him the sofa that can turn into a bed. He just need the make some arrangements for clothes, Han Siyu said they could share closet, Lei YuChen wanted to take his clothes away but Han Siyu insisted.

Lei YuChen went to cook dinner dinner he avoided using spice, Han Siyu can't stand spicy food he also avoided the food his allergic to. Lei YuChen made it with his greatest efforts and diligently.

After cooking Han Siyu was blown away by the sparkling mouth watering dishes, Han Siyu could cook but looking at Lei Yuchen's food his mouth water but he was perplexed feeling it would be disgraceful to ruined it he wiggled closer to Lei YuChen.

"Geesh, Lei YuChen you'd make the perfect wife" Han Siyu joked

Lei YuChen paused as he pray he then put down his hand paying attention to the meal, he knows Han Siyu was joking but to call him a "wife" then again logically speaking Han Siyu had Male genitals. Though he wasn't offended by this it hurts the pride a bit.

When he saw Han Siyu chomping it down his heart flutters.

"YOU CRAZY STALKER!!"

Lei YuChen said nothing and continued eating in silence. After dinner they decided to watch a movie, and again it was something only Han Siyu would enjoy. Han Siyu soon started to talk and improvise to the movie Lei YuChen took out his phone and started to video.

"My Marietta you have no idea how much I love you"  the TV character said passionately

"Oh my dearest Fernando, I do love you but..... tu madre es una vaca fea"

Lei YuChen snort, then stop recording Han Siyu looked at him.

"Is something wrong with my acting?"

Lei YuChen face was still as a statue.

"No"

"Then why did you snort?"

"Er..... No eres bueno en español"

"Huh?" Han Siyu was confused

"Sleep time" he said.

He got up he didn't realize that he had accidentally posted the video on his media, Han Siyu looked at the notifications on his phone when the video exploded.

@Raja.k: Lol why is this so cute?

@Da.Ki: I'm sure Fernando will no longer want Marietta after this Han Siyu is so funny and cute

@Don'tMindMe: who could break up with a such a cute person hahaha

@Dimitri: don't worry Han yuyu I can be your Spanish tutor lol

Han Siyu was feeling embarrassed what did he say wrong?. He didn't even remember what he said even whatever he can check it out tomorrow.

After Han Siyu went to bed Lei YuChen like awake on the bed, he looked at the video over and over again. And no matter how many times he looked listen he never got tired, he never will get tired he put the phone on his check and heaves a sighed.

His love for Han Siyu could be equivalent to an obsession and he had never let go or tried he just wants, wants to see him happy.

A few years ago...

"Lei YuChen this is Han Siyu"

The toddler looked at the other toddler who smiled and hand out his hand.

"Hello A'Chen" the younger Han Siyu grinned but their were a missing tooth

The toddler Lei Yuchen's milky white cheeks flushed red and his eyes barely looked away.

"Helllo...."