chapter 3

Lei YuChen parked the car then both exit and soon was now wrapping arm in arm, they entered the ice cream place. Lei YuChen find a seat for them and put him there were he asked for some time and go order ice cream.

Han Siyu took out his phone and looked at his headlines, it seems his break up was already top search. Han Siyu was the son of a very wealthy family he has an older sister and brother, Li Qiang was known for being an upcoming tycoon working from scratch a Male god people deemed him.

Han Siyu read the comments of the head lights.

[@I♡LQ: geesh wasn't han Siyu a bit too cold #bornwithoutaheart]

[@DoIt: yeah I mean not that it matters but the least he could do is explain him]

[@onlooker: #SpoiledRichkid]

[@DontMindMe: y'all bias I do like Li Qiang and respect him for his hard work but what did was wrong who publicly break up with someone like that, mad respects for Han Siyu for taking care of the situation calmly LQ dickish move brah]

[ @mention: even if what LQ did was wrong Han Siyu doesn't deserve respect he clearly got engaged to Lei YuChen while dating Li Qiang basically two timing both men a real slut that is]

[@HonestOnlooker: and LQ is not? If you knew anything about Han Siyu you'd know that the engagement were to be called off since was willing to cut ties with his family for LQ. And let's not forget the gentleman that was so clearly clinging to Li Qiang]

[@Don'tMindMe: I know right, he was right their and HS basically called him out. Han Siyu had enough respect to come alone to the party without his Cold Male God of a fiance while LQ came with some guy, highly suspects his a cheater king of winter you've lost my respects]

[@BossBitchHanSiyu: *meme* me dying with laughter seeing HS indifference to LQ's bullshit #kingofwintergotfrozenover]

Han Siyu almost laughed at the comments section he did a few jobs in the entertainment industry from time to time but it wasn't permanent  he was too focus on helping Li Qiang elevate his business but thinking now maybe he should follow his passion for acting once again.

In the past he had tried to asked for forgiveness and his clumsy behavior made him seemed guilty and because of this people had refused to take him in, so he became a shell of himself and directed it at Lei YuChen who had no part to play in it.

Lei YuChen then became the prime obstacle in the Li industry's path to greater success, but doing this only made Han Siyu hated Lei YuChen more but now was different he was now paying attention opening his eyes.

Lei YuChen smiled seeing Han Siyu smiled he came with tray of deserts and smoothies. Lei YuChen placed some of Han Siyu's favorite ice-cream desserts on the table.

"Fudge ice-cream, ice-cream cookie. You seemed to know what I like" Han Siyu said smiling

He took his first spoon of strawberry ice cream it was delicious, Lei YuChen was looking at Han Siyu's happy expression but stop trying to control himself it was creepy to constantly stair.

Lei YuChen took his spoon of vanilla ice cream, though they didn't take much Han Siyu enjoy it. Dates with Li Qiang was a bit too catty while Lei YuChen was silent it was completely opposite.

After eating they both left with their smoothie.

"Why don't we enjoy a walk in the park?" Han Siyu asked

"Yes, one is close by"

Lei YuChen wanted to wrap arms with Han Siyu again but he remembered Han Siyu just had a broke it's best to wait before engage in court officially. Though they were engaged Lei YuChen was in no rush he would rather Han Siyu warm up to him before the wedding so he didn't have to force him into doing something he didn't like.

Lei YuChen loved Han Siyu and that feeling never changed, so naturally he'd only want the best for Han Siyu and want him to be happy for Han Siyu so he did everything to impress him but he came off as creepy the way his eyes constantly followed him even his classmates had pointed it out.