4. Two Options

Elvin-Eugene's POV

That girl-

Was she a witch or something? Just when I think I had gotten rid of her she just pops up again like an Internet ad.

I always wanted to visit home. I had missed my mom too much, but I always found exc uses to delay but when I saw her at the mall, I hastened the process of leaving for Rio.

I wouldn't have even noticed she was here till Lynelle didn't force me to accompany her to the mall.

I met Lynelle in college, and that's where we became close. It wasn't easy, considering the fact that I made up my mind to never trust females again-like ever.

But Lynelle was different. There was no such thing as  hidden feelings, intimacy or whatsoever. We were purely friends.

Besides that girl- Mirabelle, had totally ruined me for others. And why did I hate her so much?

Late back in high-school (which I doubt she remembers any of it) when I was in final year and she was a freshman, I took interest in her.

She was this sweet, lovely girl who I secretly admired from afar. We barely spoke but each day my feelings for her grew stronger and stronger.

My friends kept encouraging me to tell her how I felt but it wasn't so easy. So I decided to sit down and compose an essay.

God knew how much effort I put into that stupid essay.

I approached her for the first time ever and handed it to her. You see I could get whatever girl I wanted..but I just didn't do that because it felt like a waste of time.

I'd rather take my time to get the one I wanted specifically.

I got a reply the following day and I became the saddest guy ever. But I decided to be a man and just get over it..After all..it was part of life.

What I didn't understand was why I was called to the principal's office to be accused of rape, on the part of Mirabelle.

Mr. Mollen told me that she had skipped school to go to the hospital for severe damages.

None of all that made sense and no matter how much I explained myself,  the man didn't listen. Eventually, he confidentially rusticaed me from high-school before I could even graduate.

How did I escalate from a simple crush to rape? Like what the fuck
was that?

That alone made me hate all girls so much. So I left for London and when I saw her there too for the first time in four years, I knew I had to flee again.

But I don't know...like I said she was a witch..like how could she get the same flight as mine? And even end up  sitting next to me?

What was all this?

And much to add, she now even had my mother wrapped around her finger. In fact I was doomed.

Why did it have to be her? God why her? You  know what she did to me.

Another irking thing was how her beauty had increased over the years-damn that look was outta this world.

It could exist it so many forms be it warmth, kindness, casualty, sexiness and ugh a lot more.

And as much as I hate to admit it, I was walking in front of her when she was supposed to escort me outside, just because of the insane thought running through my head.

I was even wondering why the whole foyer was dark. Because that was not good for me at all. I didn't want to turn because I might end up backing her against the wall and well a whole lot of things.