32. Juice, Wine and Kisses pt2

Elvin-Eugene's POV

I managed to think straight, and I realised that she took a bottle of wine with her.. I quickly went to the kitchen to find her leaning against the counter with a glass close to her lips.

"You know you can get a hangover, right?" I asked, trying to figure out if she was drunk.

"Damn you, pretty boy." She glared at me, taking another sip even though her face scrunched up.

"I already sense your tolerance level." I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Are you serious?" She giggled, and my gaze wandered to the exposed part of her body.

"Is it me, or are all your sleepwears just short?"

"So? What's the problem?" She shrugged.

"It was quite obvious that you were trying to seduce me..." which worked.

"There's a difference between seducing and being seduced, and you, my boyfriend...just feel seduced." Boyfriend? Yep, she was definitely drunk now.

She poured another glass, and I went over to her to take it before it got worse.

"Oh, oh Eugene, please!" She begged holding in as tightly as possible, but since I was stronger, I took the glass from her as well as the wine bottle.

"Just one glass, I promise...don't pour it away...oh Eugene!!" She whined when I poured it into the sink.

Then she began to punch me

"Damn you, damn you, damn you!!" She yelled, and I held her wrists. "Don't touch me!" She struggled to free her hands, and I let go.

"You are a very big jerk." That was very true.

"Mirabelle you need-"

"Shut up! This is all you love to do, treat me like shit, we make up just because you want to touch me, and then you go back to being with Lynelle. You just want to sleep with me, isn't that right?" She spoke bitterly even though she was drunk.

Wass that what she thought? Did she know how I had been battling with my feelings for her?

"That's not true." I spoke.

"What? You treating me badly or just wanting to sleep with me.?"

"I didn't mean to treat you badly-"

"But you wanna sleep with me, don't you?" She asked.

Yes, but that wasn't all I just wanted...I wanted more with her. For her to be mine...ugh but I was just a coward.

"You need to get some sleep.." I spoke

"No!" She folded her arms. "What I do need is a freaking explanation..." she poked my chest. "In fact.. let me take a seat.. She looked about and tried to climb the counter.

"Mirabelle..." I sighed, holding her hand.

"Are you helping me climb? If not, keep your hands off me." I sighed and crouched, sliding my arms behind her knees, and she squealed, draping her arms around my neck.

I hoisted her a little, and she sat on the counter with her arms still around me. So I ended up standing in between her knees, and we became the same height. Not that I minded, though.

"Hi." She beamed despite her droopy eyelids.

"Hey..." I responded. She scanned my face and placed a warm hand on my cheek.

"You look so stressed." She frowned.

"I do?" I asked

"Yes...you're stressing out...is it me or Lynelle?"