37. Crazy All Night

Elvin-Eugene's POV

She pressed the button on the lift and we both entered, standing opposite each other.

We had arrived at my apartment after dropping off Lynelle and Mary off. I decided to just forget everything that had happened and focus on what I wanted to do with her tonight.

I could sense that she was nervous under my gaze and it was kind of cute. I looked at her from her open slit upward to her face, scrutinizing every inch of her that I could.

"Let me see your hand." She came closer to probably stop me from gazing at her.

"Its fine."

"No, I still want to see." She took my bleeding knuckles and gazed at them. I used my other hand to pull her towards me by her backside and she inwardly gasped, her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed. I smirked at her reaction.

"Eu-Eugene..." She stuttered.

"Yeah?" I gently squeezed her butt and her chest heaved against mine. The lift came to a stop and I released her making her quickly move ahead of me.

"Um... I'll go get the first aid kit." I nodded and sat at the edge of the bed, waiting for her. I took off my shoes, then my coat, rolled up my sleeves and opened a few of my buttons. I heard a beep, indicating she had turned on the air conditioning and I sighed in relief.

She entered with the kit and approached me, sitting to my next.

"Your hand?" She requested and I gave it to her. She gently dabbed my bleeding knuckles and went ahead to dress the wound. I winced when the alcohol seeped in.

"Will you shush? I told you to stop, didn't I?" she narrowed her eyes at me.

"I didn't hear." I chuckled "But beating him up felt so good." I added and she shook her head.

I moved my gaze from knuckles to the exposed part of her leg. My hand was itching to slip through.

"Are you done?" I asked, sounding almost impatient.

"Almost." She smiled. When she finished everything, she returned the kit and came back to the room. She released her hair from the bun and my breath hitched.

"Mirabelle?" I gulped.

"Yeah?" She still had that smile on her lips as she took her shoes off.

"Could you come here for a second, I want to show you something."

"Show me what?" She frowned a bit.

"Just come. Or I will."

"Are you threatening me?"

"Are you coming or not?" I asked and she sighed walking over to me.

"No, don't sit there." I said when she was about to sit next to me.

"What? Why?"

"Sit here." I redirected her to sit on my lap.

"Oh." She smiled again.

"Do you have any idea how you've been driving me crazy all night?" I lowered my voice.

"Have I?" She smirked wrapping her arms around my neck.

"It seems you were quite aware." I finally slipped my hand into the slit and felt her warm skin I wanted to feel so bad.

"Um...yet. And no...or maybe." She traced my chin and jaw and gave my lips a brief kiss. She smiled again afterwards and she looked so sexy doing that.

"Damn, Mirabelle." I moved my hand into her inner thigh and she squirmed a bit, moving her butt to my groin. I placed my lips on hers and she wrapped her arms around my neck and I tried my best to start off the kiss slowly.